+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech recruits "Brennan Stopping" LB

Puppy kapahi isn't thought very highly of around herekapahi isn't thought very highly of around here kapahi's Avatar

Tech recruits "Brennan Stopping" LB

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Tech recruits "Brennan Stopping" LB

Quote Originally Posted by kapahi View Post
    LAUGH IF YOU WANT TO, but, he's gonna open a can of "whoop ass"

Puppy kapahi isn't thought very highly of around herekapahi isn't thought very highly of around here kapahi's Avatar

Warriors drink gatorade!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Boring day in the islands????

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

You don't have what they call "the social skills." That's why you never have any friends, 'cept fo' yo' mama.

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    Boring day in the islands????

I wish I was back in the islands. I'm stationed in Texas with the army right now.
    But to answer your question: yes, a little bored.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

At least Boucher's in shape. More than we can say about our CURRENT mlb.

I'd rather have Captain Insano.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I wish I was back in the islands. I'm stationed in Texas with the army right now.
    But to answer your question: yes, a little bored.
    So I see the whole "don't ask, don't tell" policy is working out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    So I see the whole "don't ask, don't tell" policy is working out for you.
    What brought that up? Besides I'm not gay, I'll be playin' with yo mama tonight, she loves a man in uniform. dumb ass.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

What brought that up? Besides I'm not gay, I'll be playin' with yo mama tonight, she loves a man in uniform. dumb ass.
    Yeah, well she loves her Depends

and her LifeCall, too.

But you're right. She does love her men in uniform.
    I have to ask. Since you are a man that enjoys his women mature.

Dentures or no dentures?

Really?
    You came up with "yo mama" and "dumb ass"?
    What are you...........twelve?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

"Snakes ain't exactly got parts. But, if I had to guess, I'd say that's the knee."
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Yeah, well she loves her Depends

and her LifeCall, too.

But you're right. She does love her men in uniform.
    I have to ask. Since you are a man that enjoys his women mature.

Dentures or no dentures?
    Actually I was quoting the movie.

No dentures please.

A man that knows what he wants!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    "Snakes ain't exactly got parts. But, if I had to guess, I'd say that's the knee."

Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good!
    And by the way, Mama. "Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
    And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

+ Reply to Thread