+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Next couple of years will be a great time to be a nerd. Validation!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Adding snow to a football game (if you're watching on tv) adds considerably to its enjoyment.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Ever happen upon on old post of your own around here and get frustrated by your own writing style?

Hypothetically, of course.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Ever happen upon on old post of your own around here and get frustrated by your own writing style?

Hypothetically, of course.
    never.

ever read old threads and wonder how some young know-it-all managed to hijack your account and post on here without you knowing it?

me neither...

Supposed to be cleaning up the Christmas tree and decorations. The kids think they're being slick by sneaking off upstairs with a card game to hide out. Wife says loudly "go grab some more boxes" but whispers "I'd take a Sonic coke." Boom. Mom and Dad MarioKart time.

And they'll still have to help take the ornaments down eventually. No rush.

whispers "I'd take a Sonic coke." Boom. Mom and Dad MarioKart time.
    Not a euphemism. . .

this time.

In full Dad mode, I find myself singing our fellow alumni Trace Adkins just about every day as I walk through my house. Why? Because my children insist on leaving every light in the house on. It's like they're doing it on purpose!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

In full Dad mode, I find myself singing our fellow alumni Trace Adkins just about every day as I walk through my house. Why? Because my children insist on leaving every light in the house on. It's like they're doing it on purpose!

......now you sound like MY dad. LOL! That always irritated him.

I have to confess.....as a father, that one just never bothered me.

Last year I watched the national championship game with my Father-in-law in his hospital room. In February he passed away.

I miss him.

Great Father-in-law (and Tech grad!) to whom I will ever be in debt for raising an amazing daughter (I like his other kids too, but the one I got is my favorite). I suspect the anniversary of his death in a few weeks will be more emotional this year for my wife, but today's probably been sadder for me.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Last year I watched the national championship game with my Father-in-law in his hospital room. In February he passed away.

I miss him.

Great Father-in-law (and Tech grad!) to whom I will ever be in debt for raising an amazing daughter (I like his other kids too, but the one I got is my favorite). I suspect the anniversary of his death in a few weeks will be more emotional this year for my wife, but today's probably been sadder for me.
    Prayers for your family.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Tech grad Donnie Aultman of West Monroe will be the BackJudge in tonight's CFB Playoff Championship game. He's a part of the Big XII ref crew.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

When was a word first used in print? You may be surprised!

https://www.merriam-webster.com/time-traveler/1979

My oldest kid has grown quite a bit this last year. And now she's apparently at the age of "run off with Dad's hoodies."

That's all well and good when it's not 4 degrees.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

My oldest kid has grown quite a bit this last year. And now she's apparently at the age of "run off with Dad's hoodies."

That's all well and good when it's not 4 degrees.
    i've had two of that age for a while now (one of which has run off to another state with some of them). i have just accepted that i have to buy clothes that are extremely unfashionable in order to keep them (i was pretty good at that already).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

A friend gave me a very nice wool pullover jacket years ago. My son and his adult sisters have been stealing it from each other for years. I’m totally out of the loop.

+ Reply to Thread