+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

They can’t throw them back after handling them. That’s just gross. Better to be responsible and consume what you touch.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I always have a good chuckle watching people get so irrationally frustrated when trying to use my workstation or computer due to a little thing like having the primary and secondary buttons switched on my mouse.

I find it more natural to use my right mouse button as my primary button. Probably a side effect of playing valved musical instruments for 20 some odd years.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Got to spend a few days in Ruston. It was pretty nice. Interesting to see the changes that have taken place in the last two years.

Got to get a real ICEE (several actually). They don't exist in Boston outside of movie theaters; and they suck.

Didn't get to get a Scatterload, though. Brister's was out when I went.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do teachers assign projects that it is obvious the parents will have to complete? News flash, if they all can’t do it, you are a bad teacher or it is over their heads.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Why do teachers assign projects that it is obvious the parents will have to complete? News flash, if they all can’t do it, you are a bad teacher or it is over their heads.
    Because they don’t know what to do. It’s like a lot of jobs out there.. the passion isn’t there. You reach a point in your life where you’ll do whatever is easy to pay the bills. A lot of teachers were party animals in college that picked an easy major so they could float by and get that guaranteed paycheck with three months off.

You gotta think of the age of people when they pick their career. College makes you pick really early, before you’re done learning yourself.

Puppy ccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really niceccp017 is just really nice ccp017's Avatar

Why I would agree that some teachers do fall under this category not all teachers are. There are plenty of teacher's that go into teaching because it is their passion. My wife for example teaches Kindergarten and it takes a special person to teach these kids and to have the patience to teach them. She takes it very personally when a child is struggling and works on IEP's for that child to ensure they are progressing along and learning. Yes every child has their own learning curve and that is what makes teaching difficult. My own view on homework is that it is meant to challenge the child and to practice what is taught inside the classroom. Not to be the only means of teaching. I know not all teachers have this view and I truly feel for you if your child has a teacher that doesn't have the passion for teaching. I just don't think all teachers should be lumped in together.

Prayers for those in Ruston today that have been affected by the storms.

ccp017, I agree that not all teachers are like that. We have been fortunate to only have 1 or 2 that have been tough to deal with.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

trump love and trump hate are the two most powerful political forces known to man. they have the power to make people forget the ideals they stand for and completely lose all common sense and civility.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    trump love and trump hate are the two most powerful political forces known to man. they have the power to make people forget the ideals they stand for and completely lose all common sense and civility.
    AOC seems to have captured that magic also. And no doubt other politicians will catch on as well.

I can be your friend if you can do 3 things. Put your cart in the coral at the grocery store, drive with the arrows instead of against arrows in parking lot of same, and understand a 4 way stop.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

I can be your friend if you can do 3 things. Put your cart in the coral at the grocery store, drive with the arrows instead of against arrows in parking lot of same, and understand a 4 way stop.
    that last one renders everyone in southeast texas ineligible...

don't ever buy a wide roll of cheap masking tape.

you gain 7 yards on 1st down, but there's an offsides penalty. do you take 1st and 5 or 2nd and 3?

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    you gain 7 yards on 1st down, but there's an offsides penalty. do you take 1st and 5 or 2nd and 3?
    That depends. Are we going to run a delayed handoff on the next play regardless? If so, I would say take 1st and 5. That way we have 3 downs to get 5 yards.

That depends. Are we going to run a delayed handoff on the next play regardless? If so, I would say take 1st and 5. That way we have 3 downs to get 5 yards.
    are we talking about a delayed handoff with ryan moats and the 2004 offensive line?

+ Reply to Thread