+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 2,146 to 2,147 of 2147

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

They can’t throw them back after handling them. That’s just gross. Better to be responsible and consume what you touch.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

I always have a good chuckle watching people get so irrationally frustrated when trying to use my workstation or computer due to a little thing like having the primary and secondary buttons switched on my mouse.

I find it more natural to use my right mouse button as my primary button. Probably a side effect of playing valved musical instruments for 20 some odd years.
    Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty as well as by the abuses of power. ~James Madison

I like me.

It's a mockery.

+ Reply to Thread