+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Saw a tigger fan today in a really classy shirt. Caption read "Teabag the Tide". If you understand the term then you know what the picture was.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

There is a very real difference between off-brand crayons and Crayola crayons. I wouldn't have thought so, but it's very noticeable. Off-brand ones are awful.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    There is a very real difference between off-brand crayons and Crayola crayons. I wouldn't have thought so, but it's very noticeable. Off-brand ones are awful.
    Off brands hold up better in the washer and dryer. Put 'em to the test.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Off brands hold up better in the washer and dryer. Put 'em to the test.
    It's stickers we always end up washing.

I wonder if there is a difference in taste? I haven't noticed any marked preference by the son between the off-brand and Crayola.

Not going to be testing that myself.

I know (and share) the overall view of the Federal Government of many on this board. But once in a while they get one right. I really, really, really got shown some grace today. Very appreciative to some anonymous adjudicating officers at USCIS

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope our opponents have to stand on the student side of The Joe, now that we are in C-USA. Not sure if there is a rule.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's stickers we always end up washing.

I wonder if there is a difference in taste? I haven't noticed any marked preference by the son between the off-brand and Crayola.

Not going to be testing that myself.
    I thought about you and some of the younger posters with young children this weekend. I was cleaning out some stuff and ran across some sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Seems like my kiddos had the most fun with inexpensive stuff like that.

This is not the best home-made ice cream recipe I've made, but it's probably the easiest.

Mix a quart of chocolate milk with a can of condensed milk and throw it in the maker. Boom. Wendy's frostees.

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/we...GVzdAM-;_ylv=3

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I thought about you and some of the younger posters with young children this weekend. I was cleaning out some stuff and ran across some sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Seems like my kiddos had the most fun with inexpensive stuff like that.
    We are big fans of both.

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

in a monroe, la newspaper, the director of media affairs for a Ouachita Parish college was quoted as saying, “The traffic is kind of a little much,” referring to people leaving a football game with a local HBC/FCS school. Question: is this a reflection of the lack of language skills by the media in general or just the qualifications of the individual at hand? It's like a high school principal I once heard declare, "this unnecessary noise is not necessary".

Thank you to anyone who waits tables or works in fast food service and has a personality and sense of humor. The girl that took our order tonight was very patient as my young son requested his own meal like a big boy. She was excellent as others in town have been as he is taking care of his order. Again thank you.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I remembered way back before we scheduled to travel to Virginia to play them in football. BVDV told me how he/they tracked big teams and tried to project when they would be down because of graduations and even possible coaching changes and said if they were right it would pay off big with a big check and a win - he got several of those right for us. I remember it seemed like trying to handicap racehorses with a time dimension. I was just thinking about that and thought it worth posting somewhere. He did a pretty good job for us moving in the background behind DD, but nothing stays the same. I hope he left his notes on that subject.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I remembered way back before we scheduled to travel to Virginia to play them in football. BVDV told me how he/they tracked big teams and tried to project when they would be down because of graduations and even possible coaching changes and said if they were right it would pay off big with a big check and a win - he got several of those right for us. I remember it seemed like trying to handicap racehorses with a time dimension. I was just thinking about that and thought it worth posting somewhere. He did a pretty good job for us moving in the background behind DD, but nothing stays the same. I hope he left his notes on that subject.
    I knew him pretty well and am sure this or other such good ideas were NOT original to BVDV.

It's startling how effective this world is of finding new and unforeseen ways to hurt us.

Equally startling is God's grace.

It's startling how effective this world is of finding new and unforeseen ways to hurt us.

Equally startling is God's grace.

True, thanks for that

+ Reply to Thread