+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 170 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

So you are saying, instead of 15 minutes, she gets $15?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Does one pay sales tax on gift card and then the recipient pays sales tax on their purchase with the gift card?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Does one pay sales tax on gift card and then the recipient pays sales tax on their purchase with the gift card?
    LOL, not sure, but i don't think so. I've never had to pay tax putting money ON one, but you always pay tax for stuff, no matter if you pay cash or gift card.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

No,

Example: I go to Home Depot, pay $25 only and recieve a plastic card.
    Give plastic card to Bubba and he goes to Home Depot and buys a $23 pink flamingo to put in his yard. (Assume 7.5% sales tax) Cashier takes off $23 + $1.73(sales tax) and Bubba now has only 27 cents left on his card, in addition to a nice new pink flamingo in front of his double wide!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

O'Hare is the worst airport ever.

DFW, with the addition of the new rail, is surprisingly AWESOME. You can get anywhere in 5 minutes.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post

DFW, with the addition of the new rail, is surprisingly AWESOME. You can get anywhere in 5 minutes.
    I think that title belongs to LAX.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    I think that title belongs to LAX.
    Surprisingly, though I'm an extremely frequent traveller, I've never been through LAX. If it's genuinely worse than Chicago, I'll have to go see that for myself. I guess I'm a masochist.

Denver's another fantastic airport.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Surprisingly, though I'm an extremely frequent traveller, I've never been through LAX. If it's genuinely worse than Chicago, I'll have to go see that for myself. I guess I'm a masochist.

Denver's another fantastic airport.
    I've been to O'Hare. LAX is a complete dump compared to O'Hare.

Here's what you can look forward to at LAX:

1. Waiting for at least an hour to check-in. My flight check-in was outside, in the LA heat/smog.

2. Concourses that are shoulder to shoulder with people who don't bathe.

3. Waiting approx. 3 hours for a rental car, again, with people that don't bathe.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I've been to O'Hare. LAX is a complete dump compared to O'Hare.

Here's what you can look forward to at LAX:

1. Waiting for at least an hour to check-in. My flight check-in was outside, in the LA heat/smog.

2. Concourses that are shoulder to shoulder with people who don't bathe.

3. Waiting approx. 3 hours for a rental car, again, with people that don't bathe.
    So, basically, you're saying it's like tailgating at an LSU game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    So, basically, you're saying it's like tailgating at an LSU game?
    Except for the lack of corndogs.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Except for the lack of corndogs.
    i bet i could find a few

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Try Midway.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works!

My philosophy on buying expensice electronic equipment from wally world...don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    My philosophy on buying expensice electronic equipment from wally world...don't.
    Great advice. rule of thumb: If it's electronic, and it's over a thousand dollars, buy it (or build it) online. Or at least do your research. There are some extremely crappy electronics out there. newegg.com is your friend.

Wal-Mart's budget TVs are actually pretty good, though. Duraband puts out a mean 24 incher for like a hundred bucks.

+ Reply to Thread