+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 170 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    In DIA for 6 years...must compete with TWO BCS teams IN-STATE and UAB for recruits. Enrollment? 6K. Population? 13,935.

Sounds to me like Troy doesn't buy excuses about market size, student fees, ect.
    Didn't I read somewhere a year or two ago that to get their athletics to wear they are, Troy sold out their academics for a few years? I might have seen something about it on t.v. Also, having a sponsor give major money for naming rights on your stadium helps out.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'm a fantasy-league retard. I dumped Kyle Boller for Tavarius Jackson this morning.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

So, I go to a lot of the Devil Rays games and I sit in the front row in right field (Delmon Young's world). Usually when I can I get to the park early to watch batting practice. The ushers don't let anyone in the front row without a ticket, so it's fun to sit and watch the kids try and get balls. However, one thing I've noticed is that either people in Florida or the younger generation below me don't say "please" and "thank you" anymore. There's this one little girl that comes every so often that gets about four per game tossed to her because she's mastered manners. You'd think the other kids would learn that "hey you" and "throw it here" aren't working. A few games ago there was a spanish speaking guy catching for batting practice and I tried to teach the kids around me how to say "can I have the ball, please" in spanish. Apparently, the player caught on because I yelled it and he tossed me a ball. The kids watched this and continued their "hey, throw me the next one." It's one thing to not have manners, but to be so anti-manners that you refuse to use "please" when you know it will land you a ball suggests a learning disability.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

What is it about ingrown toenails that dogs love?? They are always following me around and licking that toe to death!!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Does anyone on the board do any finite element modeling? I have experience before my current job in doing models for heat transfer and some stress, etc. But, I'm now doing some FEMs for response dynamics (shock and vibration). I'm finding that meshing these models is a lot like hitting on a girl. You have to make sure that every single little detail is absolutely perfect and then if the stars are aligned correctly, you achieve success. Also, there doesn't seem to exist a very good methodology for some features. Oh, and I hate solder.

Monday, I'm supposed to present my results to the Technical Director of my program. It should run smoothly, but I'm still nervous.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Does anyone on the board do any finite element modeling? I have experience before my current job in doing models for heat transfer and some stress, etc. But, I'm now doing some FEMs for response dynamics (shock and vibration). I'm finding that meshing these models is a lot like hitting on a girl. You have to make sure that every single little detail is absolutely perfect and then if the stars are aligned correctly, you achieve success. Also, there doesn't seem to exist a very good methodology for some features. Oh, and I hate solder.

Monday, I'm supposed to present my results to the Technical Director of my program. It should run smoothly, but I'm still nervous.

You should learn to approach girls without the gorilla suit. It's really not that hard for success.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

What the hell is Chipotle, it seems to be in everything these days?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    It is a smoke-dried jalapeno.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Who cares??? It tastes sooooo goood!!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

My short fused was lit and I'm pissed... sorry about any inappropriate language I may use at any point.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

*ahem*

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I'm a fantasy-league retard. I dumped Kyle Boller for Tavarius Jackson this morning.
    I have the worst fantasy league scheduling luck - the team I played put up 220 points on me in a standard scoring league. Seems like every player he had put up multiple touchdowns:
    Curtis
    Westbrook
    R. Moss
    Cadillac
    Ronnie Brown
    Plaxico
    Shockey
    Dallas D
    even the TE for the Panthers who I had never even heard of.

absolutely killed me, I've got 105 points with Brees and Colston to play tonite, but I have no shot of getting to 220.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Who cares??? It tastes sooooo goood!!!

I know but it seems that they have it in everything, and I'm convinced that they just use the name Chipotle on stuff just to sell it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

I know but it seems that they have it in everything, and I'm convinced that they just use the name Chipotle on stuff just to sell it.
    That's probably true. If so, it's a clever tactic. Have you ever tried Chipotle Tabasco?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

There is chocolate with chipolte in it as well. It was that fancy gourmet stuff and I couldn't afford it.:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread