+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

No kidding. Maybe we need to start up the Medical Insurance Restaurant. That sandwich will be $5,400. You get a $3,600 discount which brings the billdown to $1,800. Of that, $1,600 is disallowed. We expect you to pay $15. Congratulations, you saved 58%.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    No kidding. Maybe we need to start up the Medical Insurance Restaurant. That sandwich will be $5,400. You get a $3,600 discount which brings the billdown to $1,800. Of that, $1,600 is disallowed. We expect you to pay $15. Congratulations, you saved 58%.
    ...go ahead and pay us $500 up front and we'll send you a bill if you owe more.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    ...go ahead and pay us $500 up front and we'll send you a bill if you owe more.
    And if it turns out you owe less, well, call us up and wait on hold for three or four days and talk to five or six people and maybe eventually we'll somehow get some of what you overpaid back to you.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Some before/after images from the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last year.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...-after/100251/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

New DW companion announced: Jenna-Louise Coleman.

Joins DW in the Christmas special

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    New DWcompanion announced: Jenna-Louise Coleman.
    Very nice, DogsWin! WTG!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I've always been a bit of a bird watcher. I've had several folks tell me over the years that Orioles like hummingbird feeders. Over the past few days I've had a male and female eating up my hummingbird feed. Pretty cool!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I've always been a bit of a bird watcher. I've had several folks tell me over the years that Orioles like hummingbird feeders. Over the past few days I've had a male and female eating up my hummingbird feed. Pretty cool!

I always liked this thead and I'm happy to know it will go back to the top for a moment as soon as I press [ENTER]

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Having a little problem with the merger talks and conference talks. I will see "SBC" and have to stop and think if they mean "Sun Belch Conference" or "Shreveport/Bossier City"

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

This may deserve its own thread.

The Guide to Bad Sports Rhetoric

The most useful of all patterns, the emotional tautology may be applied in combination with any of the lesser devices listed in this volume. Most importantly, it should be used to tell the allied fanbase you are addressing precisely what they want to hear, or to tell the opposing fanbase the thing which most enrages them.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Conversation behind me at yesterday's baseball game:
    [Guy is talking about a documentary he was watching on the Discovery channel] "They mixed snake venom with human blood so you could see. You should have seen what happened..." :::girl interrupts::: "It caught fire??"

The world her brain lives in is a nightmare.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post

I always liked this thead and I'm happy to know it will go back to the top for a moment as soon as I press [ENTER]
    Orioles eating all the HB feed and keeping the HBs runnoft

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

When Obama called Micheal Phelps, do you think he asked for one of his gold medals to help out his campaign? After all, he has asked supporters for birthday/wedding cash and the same amount it would take to buy a drink for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    When Obama called Micheal Phelps, do you think he asked for one of his gold medals to help out his campaign? After all, he has asked supporters for birthday/wedding cash and the same amount it would take to buy a drink for a friend.
    The winnings are worth more than the medals (in value), but likely asked for the remaining $83,286 left after taxes from his $130,000 in winnings.

I have a pilot log with one hour of flight time in it. Woot!

I was supposed to start last Wednesday, but this happened. That's slightly intimidating and I pray the best for all involved.

+ Reply to Thread