+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Getting my passport for the first time has a small sense of accomplishment attached to it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Kapernick is very good.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Kapernick is very good.
    That comment is so 2010.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

SanFran was not the team the nfl wanted in the SB. Poor TG.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

There are words that directly convey the attitude of our administration toward all things "athletics" that should never be in our vocabulary, and it drives me crazy.

1. apathy
    2. contentment
    3. satisfied

anyone else got one they want to add???

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Savannah Guthrie is my new weekday mernin boo.

I didnt think I would ever move on when Katie C left my morning routine. But Savannah has made me forget all about her.

Dragging this thread up from page 5 to say that we put our 12 year old family dog down today. Sad, but he was sick and hurting in the end. When I petted him and his tail didn't wag I knew it was time.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Dragging this thread up from page 5 to say that we put our 12 year old family dog down today. Sad, but he was sick and hurting in the end. When I petted him and his tail didn't wag I knew it was time.
    Sad. Sorry to read this.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Our oldest is an 11 yr old Rat Terrier, she has gray hair but is in good health overall. We rescued her after her previous owner threw her out a moving car when she was 1. Broke her hip and today she has a metal rod. Couldn't board a plane! Our other is another rescue, a part Brittany and something else...she too was abandoned by her previous owner, left along side the highway as a pup. My wife tells me if we win the Lottery....get ready... cuz we're going to be owning a lot of abandoned dogs! (that's okay, I have soft spot for abandoned dogs...)

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post

I always liked this thead and I'm happy to know it will go back to the top for a moment as soon as I press [ENTER]
    All the way back to page 3. I just stepped out the back door and saw an Oriole feeding on my humming bird feeder...almost 1 year later.

My wife made "home made milky way ice cream" on the 4th. We only use skim milk in our house so she purchased 1/2 gallon of whole milk to use in the ice cream making process.

We ran out of skim milk yesterday so I drank some of the whole milk. It was WONDERFUL!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter is 14 months old and has finally decided she can walk without furniture as a safety net. Now we have 2 to chase and will never catch up. Life is awesome!!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    My daughter is 14 months old and has finally decided she can walk without furniture as a safety net. Now we have 2 to chase and will never catch up. Life is awesome!!
    It will take all of one or two weeks of this and she'll be using the furniture again - to climb on.

My son is 16 months and thinks every bookshelf is a ladder, every chair is a step stool, and every bed is a diving board.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    It will take all of one or two weeks of this and she'll be using the furniture again - to climb on.

My son is 16 months and thinks every bookshelf is a ladder, every chair is a step stool, and every bed is a diving board.

She actually dove off a chair last night and tries to break the tile floor with her head.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

Yeah, I was about 20 mos when my parents found me on top of the refrigerator, having used the drawers as stairs to get on the counter. Silly mommy, thinking she could hide the cookies up there.

+ Reply to Thread