+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I'm pretty sure I could write the exact script word-for-word for many Seinfeld episodes. What is wrong with me?
    Well you could be...(sorry for stopping short)

...NOT that anything's wrong with that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's really sad when you spend time on FB reading about Matt's meat.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It just now clicked to me that Dumbledore's death in Half-Blood Prince is similar to Hans Gruber's death in Die Hard. Well played director, well played.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably happened a long time ago, but when did Pizza Inn in Ruston change ownership?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I really like introducing my kids to stuff I liked as a kid and watching them enjoy it.

The downside? Inspector Gadget theme song in my head all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I really like introducing my kids to stuff I liked as a kid and watching them enjoy it.

My kids love this

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I appreciate children's hospitals efforts to be make everything cheerful despite the place often being depressing.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

When you are walking up to the entrance of Subway and there is a person about to exit Subway and you hold the door open for that person so they can leave while at the same time a BIG girl (as in obese BIG) had walked up behind you and takes advantage of you holding the door and enters the Subway right after the other person exited the Subway and the person who left says "thank you" but the BIG girl just walks in and says nothing and proceeds to the line ahead of you even though technically you were there first and you should be in line ahead of the BIG girl and instead of only listening to her breathe in line you have to watch and listen to her breathe in line....that might be an indication you are not having the best of days but you have to give her kudos for choosing Subway over McDonalds.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

The downside? Inspector Gadget theme song in my head all the time.
    Me, too!

Several years ago, when my son was about 11 or 12, we watched some old comics on youtube. Afterward, he spent many many hours watching Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis shows.
    The kid also fell in love with Red Skelton. So much so, one of his user names on Steam (an online gaming environment) is RedSkelton.

Did my semi-quarterly tour through Minden and surrounding areas today and I love that despite all the changes that have happened over the years, it is still essentially the same great looking and friendly place.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to buy new mattress for my baby girl for her big girl bed. We walked out with a brand new master bedroom suit. How does this happen?

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Went to buy new mattress for my baby girl for her big girl bed. We walked out with a brand new master bedroom suit. How does this happen?
    Further proof in my mind that women are born with the gene that messes with the minds of men!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

It's green right now

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    It's green right now
    What time will it be Tech Blue o'clock? Our Hex code has a letter in it.

+ Reply to Thread