+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 170 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

It’s a shame that our university and the Regal Blues failed to advertise their 3 day camp this week. My daughter is one of the 9 or 10 who signed up. Great opportunity missed because I know of more than a handful of parents who wish their little darlin could attend, but they didn’t know.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    It’s a shame that our university and the Regal Blues failed to advertise their 3 day camp this week. My daughter is one of the 9 or 10 who signed up. Great opportunity missed because I know of more than a handful of parents who wish their little darlin could attend, but they didn’t know.
    Not woke to advertise for just girls.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

the best parts

birthday cake: the middle piece
    brownies: the corner piece
    watermelon: the bit closest to the rind that's still red
    brisket: the lean end of the fat end
    chicken: thigh
    football season: opening kickoff

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i can't even get anyone to argue with me about the best part of a brisket?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    Depends on what stage of the meal I'm at

Honestly I like the crispy edges, the fat is great but you only need a bit.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

the best parts

birthday cake: the middle piece
    brownies: the corner piece
    watermelon: the bit closest to the rind that's still red
    brisket: the lean end of the fat end
    chicken: thigh
    football season: opening kickoff
    Agree on birthday cake because I don’t like a ton of icing. Agree on brownie. A little bit crispy so the ice cream softens it up. I like the whole watermelon down to the rind. Agree on the brisket. Too much of the point is too fatty. If it’s cooked properly, I prefer the lean flat and a little toward the point. I cook a mean boneless chicken breast that is very moist, but I do like the thighs better. Hope springs eternal until the opening kick and sometimes a play or 2 later.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

The best part is definitely the burnt ends. If we're only talking about where the best slices come from, my favorite is on the edges of the point next to those burnt ends. This is assuming it's been cooked well enough for the fat to render properly so it just melts in your mouth. Otherwise, give me something near the middle.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The best part of a brisket is the part that someone else cooked for you.

Most food tastes better when it's made for you (preferably with love).

it goes without saying

Might have said this before, but……

There is something seriously wrong when my wife can pay $40 every 2 years for her continuing ed to save lives as a nurse. I pay $500-600 to get hours for residential appraising.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

There is something seriously wrong when my wife can pay $40 every 2 years for her continuing ed to save lives as a nurse. I pay $500-600 to get hours for residential appraising.
    Curious what it costs in Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi. My best guess would be 1/2 that much.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

My wife is a NP and maintains all her RN and other certifications (including advanced ALS and paramedic) - including all continuing CPEs - the med center allocates her $1,200 annually to maintain those licenses and CPEs there is no way she is skating by on $40 annually let alone every two years

My wife's malpractice ins runs over $2100 annually (yes we carry a separate policy in addition to what her employer carries on her) the RN portion of that is $600 annually
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

My wife pays for her license renewal and continuing ed only. It’s less than $100 every 2 years for those 2 things. For my license renewal and continuing ed every 2 years it’s close to $1000. We have to carry E&O insurance as well. I wasn’t including that. Just referring to the minimum required just to keep a license.

in macy's today with texastina and our youngest daughter. wife said she was going to go get some hose while the daughter and i were checking out a candy display. after we finished looking at candy, i looked around for texastina and realized she had gone to get hose. so i said out loud, "where the hose at?" the look on my daughter's face snapped me to the reality of how it sounded. if anyone else heard it, they pretended not to.

in macy's today with texastina and our youngest daughter. wife said she was going to go get some hose while the daughter and i were checking out a candy display. after we finished looking at candy, i looked around for texastina and realized she had gone to get hose. so i said out loud, "where the hose at?" the look on my daughter's face snapped me to the reality of how it sounded. if anyone else heard it, they pretended not to.
    Great Dad speak!

+ Reply to Thread