+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 170 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I thought once or twice yesterday about flipping the breaker for just the 12 yr olds room.
    I'll sometimes just shut down our internet connection and wait for the "IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE INTERNET? MY GAME JUST FROZE UP!!" Nothing's wrong, son. Must be a solar flare.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The worst invention since the plastic straw……the paper straw!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Splash Mountain at Disney is so racist that no one cares. Everyone of all races is riding it and not thinking anything about it. Hhmm

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

They are remodeling Splash Mountain for just that reason: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-kingdom-park/

Makes perfect sense that African Americans are offended by a folk story that originated in their culture. How long before they are offended but this new ride about a black princess from down on the buy-O?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

If it doesn’t directly affect you….. who gives a $hit? Change the name. I’m not sure why people take things like this so personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    If it doesn’t directly affect you….. who gives a $hit? Change the name. I’m not sure why people take things like this so personally.
    You are right about this particular thing not affecting me. However, this is the perfect example of the continued slide down the slippery slope. When something offends me though, I have to sit down and shut up. I’m a white guy. Never mind that I’m the first generation in my family history who has been able and permitted to buy more than a single pair of shoes each year as a child. That and other hardships was my dads reality. But his struggles and things that affected him and us mean nothing. That’s all I was bringing out. Let’s get mad about something we started……that is the mantra of the left.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

My oldest started Middle School today. And the youngest started Kindergarten (#middlekid is in 4th, which isn't quite the same kind of milestone but it is a new school, so there is some nervousness there).

What's the cliché about parenting? The days go slow and the years go fast? Feeling that one today.

Liking the teachers so far, the kids all seem pretty chill about the whole thing, they all have friends at their new schools already. Still, the first day is always the first day.

Good luck to all the new Tech freshman starting in a couple of weeks (and their parents). College is a really scary/fun first day of school.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I'm feeling old / my oldest will start HS next week and my youngest is in 7th.

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

My twins will be seniors in High School this year. Their last first day is this Friday. They're our only ones so we've only got one shot. Bittersweet. Ruston had their Bearcat Madness this past Friday. My wife was really emotional seeing our son play. We're going through all of those "Lasts".

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    My oldest started Middle School today. And the youngest started Kindergarten (#middlekid is in 4th, which isn't quite the same kind of milestone but it is a new school, so there is some nervousness there).

What's the cliché about parenting? The days go slow and the years go fast? Feeling that one today.

Liking the teachers so far, the kids all seem pretty chill about the whole thing, they all have friends at their new schools already. Still, the first day is always the first day.

Good luck to all the new Tech freshman starting in a couple of weeks (and their parents). College is a really scary/fun first day of school.
    Inudesu, I see you're in Fort Worth. What part? We lived in far North Fort Worth and Trophy Club for about 17 years before coming to Ruston.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyDawg View Post
    Inudesu, I see you're in Fort Worth. What part? We lived in far North Fort Worth and Trophy Club for about 17 years before coming to Ruston.
    Currently Wedgewood. Right off I-20 just a little east of Hulen Mall. My boys go to school right next to TCU and my daughter's school is up by the Seminary (or the Seminary housing at least).

We've also lived in South Hills (just across the Interstate from where we are now), near TCU, up off of I-30 by the Central Market, and in that same Seminary housing by my daughter's school. So all over (at least all over that kind of southwestish/central part of town).

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Currently Wedgewood. Right off I-20 just a little east of Hulen Mall. My boys go to school right next to TCU and my daughter's school is up by the Seminary (or the Seminary housing at least).

We've also lived in South Hills (just across the Interstate from where we are now), near TCU, up off of I-30 by the Central Market, and in that same Seminary housing by my daughter's school. So all over (at least all over that kind of southwestish/central part of town).
    Lived just off the Wedgwood Area -- went to church at Wedgwood Baptist. Mostly what I remember of that area is that it was confusing with all the "w" street names. Whose silly idea was that?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

That pesky wabbit!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Lived just off the Wedgwood Area -- went to church at Wedgwood Baptist. Mostly what I remember of that area is that it was confusing with all the "w" street names. Whose silly idea was that?
    When we first moved here and I was at SWBTS, I worked for a food delivery service (kind of a proto-ubereats or grubhub) and I hated trying to navigate Wedgewood for that reason. Thankfully we live on one of the few exceptions.

We attend University Baptist, but we've done Upward basketball at Wedgewood Baptist. Our neighbors are really involved there.

+ Reply to Thread