+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Something I've noticed since we've been walking the dog a lot more post Covid-outbreak. Very few people walk on the correct side of the road. It surprises me a bit. Especially as it gets dark, there are streets in my neighborhood where a car can't see you until the last second--not a time to have your back to them.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    There is much truth in your statement. The most recent change that starts showing "you might be interested" type stuff that's mostly advertising as soon as you are "caught up" is the most extreme example.
    It's awful. Just awful. And what prompted my comment. Just below not offering a pure chronological feed option on the list of frustrations.

I understand that when a product is "free" what that really means is that I'm the product. I don't pay for Instagram, it was free to download and it's free to use. So they don't owe me anything, and I haven't quite reached the point of no longer using it, but that's really the only option other than just suck it up and deal with it. I also recognize that as the product, someone my age who just wants to share pictures of my kids with my family and friends and look at their kids/vacations is not at all their target demo, I don't use the app the way they want it to be used. I hate the stories and never ever watch them, I almost completely follow people I know personally, no "influencers" in my feed, I try not to interact at all with ads, I hide everything they try to suggest, I'm not on facebook so I can't link anything back, account is private, privacy settings maxed out. They wouldn't care if I deleted it (or even I suspect if all the other people my age deleted it).

But I probably would actually pay for the option to have a circa 2016 Instagram instead of the one that exists for "free." Every single "upgrade" since then has been a negative in my view (with the sole exception of being able to do multiple pictures in one post). I think there was briefly an app you could get that would scrape Instagram data and more or less give you a clean, chronological feed. But naturally facebook killed it. I am super cheap when it comes to this kind of thing, but that's one place I'd maybe be willing to spend at least a little money.

But I don't think it will improve. Users have complained about the chronological thing for 4-5 years now. It's universally what people want but they'll never do it because they're convinced they make more ad money this way (and they may be right). Same for the new suggested feed thing. If you look on Twitter or you Google "can I hide suggested feeds" you will find 100% agreement. EVERYONE hates it. But as long as they think it'll keep you around and get more ads in your face, it will not be going anywhere.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

What's the best seasoning to put on popcorn?

Y'all traditionalists? Just butter and salt? Get spicy with Tony's? Something more exotic? We like to mix it up some, and have been trying some new stuff during corona season.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

Y'all traditionalists? Just butter and salt? Get spicy with Tony's? Something more exotic? We like to mix it up some, and have been trying some new stuff during corona season.
    try olive oil, salt, ground pepper and a splash of garlic powder

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Junior Mints

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Junior Mints

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Mix a little Tobasco with your butter. Pour that on and then salt. Or instead of Tobasco use Louisiana Hot Sauce (which is mellower and not as hot as Tobasco.)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That was a funny episode. Kramer lost his candy/mint on the surgery table. LOL!

My childhood go-to was always Season-All. Still like it, similar vibe to Tony's. Probably a little less spice to it.

I like Cavender's sometimes. Dry ranch powder is an interesting approach (high risk of adding too much though, in my opinion, which is really bad).

We've tried all three of these that Alton uses over the summer and like them all. The cheese powder is probably the favorite of those (at least for me and the daughter), but I really liked the Furikake and Nutritional Yeast, too.

Everything but the Elote or Everything but the Bagel also good.

Or just about any combination of the above.

Maybe I just like popcorn.

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

I do Molly McButter in my oil for the butter flavor and then just salt. Salt has to be the fine popcorn salt. Semi-purist.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

My childhood go-to was always Season-All. Still like it, similar vibe to Tony's. Probably a little less spice to it.

I like Cavender's sometimes. Dry ranch powder is an interesting approach (high risk of adding too much though, in my opinion, which is really bad).

We've tried all three of these that Alton uses over the summer and like them all. The cheese powder is probably the favorite of those (at least for me and the daughter), but I really liked the Furikake and Nutritional Yeast, too.

Everything but the Elote or Everything but the Bagel also good.

Or just about any combination of the above.

Maybe I just like popcorn.
    That was my thought as I reading your post. This guy really likes popcorn no matter what is on it.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Early results. Belichick 1. Brady 0.

Are nachos under-rated?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Are nachos under-rated?
    Nachos are about where they should be.

Tacos are over-rated - at least proportional to their representation in popular perception.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Nachos are about where they should be.

Tacos are over-rated - at least proportional to their representation in popular perception.
    goshalmighty man! What have they done to you up in the NWA?!

+ Reply to Thread