+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 170 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    My youngest played his first tball game today (5-6 year olds) and the other team had walk up music.
    Let me tell you this.... Unless they look you right in the eye and say, "Back home they call me Big Al and I hit dingers" they are all posers. LOL

Kind of curious, what songs do 5 year olds pick?

Enjoy it while it lasts, seems like my sons first day of tball was yesterday. I can still remember the smelll of the fresh cut grrass. He graduates college next year.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Let me tell you this.... Unless they look you right in the eye and say, "Back home they call me Big Al and I hit dingers" they are all posers. LOL

Kind of curious, what songs do 5 year olds pick?

Enjoy it while it lasts, seems like my sons first day of tball was yesterday. I can still remember the smelll of the fresh cut grrass. He graduates college next year.
    I kind of thought it was fun. It wasn't over the top or anything, just somebody's blue tooth speaker playing like ten seconds of something. Someone had George Strait's The Fireman, another had the beginning of Still Dre, several country songs.

I think my kid would walk up to Immigrant Song (but I don't think he understands the idea, I doubt he noticed the other team doing it today).

Probably had his first and last stint at catcher today. As a lefthander I don't think any coach past this level will put him there. Fun day, but it was good it was tball rules. The other team seemed a lot older than ours overall.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Five high school graduations with classes of over 500 each. Six LaTech graduations (#1 got two degrees). We are blessed and proud.

So glad I don't have to sit among the idiots who refuse to treat graduation as a ceremony for several more years.

Captive audience of over 20K at each quarter's graduation and we can't cultivate a small % of them into fans. That's mind blowing. Sadly that includes the graduates.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

I kind of thought it was fun. It wasn't over the top or anything, just somebody's blue tooth speaker playing like ten seconds of something. Someone had George Strait's The Fireman, another had the beginning of Still Dre, several country songs.

I think my kid would walk up to Immigrant Song (but I don't think he understands the idea, I doubt he noticed the other team doing it today).

Probably had his first and last stint at catcher today. As a lefthander I don't think any coach past this level will put him there. Fun day, but it was good it was tball rules. The other team seemed a lot older than ours overall.
    any of them do this?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Five high school graduations with classes of over 500 each. Six LaTech graduations (#1 got two degrees). We are blessed and proud.
    Congrats.

Captive audience of over 20K at each quarter's graduation and we can't cultivate a small % of them into fans. That's mind blowing. Sadly that includes the graduates.
    And Tech doesn't even try. Or at least, they stopped. I remember Reneau tried in the 90's while my dad and aunt were going. Once I arrived in 2003, there were attempts for a while but didn't seem as strong. Haven't seen anything during Guice's reign.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any product or service that rewards long time clients by charging less the longer they remain committed?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Is there any product or service that rewards long time clients by charging less the longer they remain committed?
    IMO, only that the service should get better the longer you remain committed. To me, that's worth remaining committed, but I'll leave in a heartbeat if the service turns bad.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, only that the service should get better the longer you remain committed. To me, that's worth remaining committed, but I'll leave in a heartbeat if the service turns bad.
    So, for example, our mobile phone coverage getting worse, while getting more expensive, even though I have been a customer for 17 years would be one situation you and I would both leave if any other service was actually better. However, everyone I know has the same issues no matter which provider. That is sad sad sad.

So, for example, our mobile phone coverage getting worse, while getting more expensive, even though I have been a customer for 17 years would be one situation you and I would both leave if any other service was actually better. However, everyone I know has the same issues no matter which provider. That is sad sad sad.
    I'm ready to make that move away from AT&T after 15 years and probably ready to go to the minimum wifi package from XFinity.

We have a couple of favorite local eating spots and retail stores, but other than that it would be one of very few local banks and certain credit cards that offer some rewards.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

My lefty son played third base til he was 9, mostly because no one else could make the throw to first unless it was 30 feet in the air. So don't give up hope that he'll get to have fun in the "righty spots" for awhile.

I should also add he made the freshman team at Haughton last week! Super proud dad moment for sure!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

we got a new mascot for baseball games?
    https://twitter.com/nocontextcws/sta...153537/photo/1

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Before leading ULL national rankings and signing his $51.8 million contract Billy Napier had some very bad days, including this one....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5V3wwDGDs

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

In a small sense, the loyalty programs that give you a free product after every so many purchases do that. They don't keep getting cheaper, though.

The one that kills me is cable service -- where they always start with a discounted price, then raise it dramatically on you a year or two later, basically almost guaranteeing that you go to the competitor for their introductory price. Then you come back to them 2 years later when the competitor jacks up the price. The model depends entirely on people not being willing to change, but they are usually betting $60-80 a month on that. And I won't throw away $500 a year for a minor convenience.

Same with streaming services now. It is so easy to turn those off and switch it makes no sense not to change.

Same with streaming services now. It is so easy to turn those off and switch it makes no sense not to change.
    Interesting...

I'm too lazy to make changes when Netflix or Prime go up $1 per month, but think about how many millions of subscribers are lazy like me and give them the extra buck or two per month.

+ Reply to Thread