+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i never used to think of geckos as pests until now. i just cleaned out my storage shed for the first time in 5 years, and there was a well-established nest of geckos among some old boxes of ceramic tile in the corner. their poo was everywhere and the whole shed smelled like guano. still, among all the junk i pulled out i only found one spider and one cockroach, so maybe geckos are a pest worth keeping around.
    Yea, and you can get a great deal on your car insurance from them.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    It was okay. 4/5 stars for me. Had some good one-liners, great dialogue at times, and awesome throw backs from previous years, but the overall story was flat to me; not to mention some of the more unbelievable aspects even for DW, pretty much the whole opening.

But, I absolutely loved the ending. Sucks that it's the Ponds last season next season, and worse that the season isn't coming until the fall! I'm just hoping Moffet doesn't kill them off since it's supposed to be "heartbreaking". He better explain why Rory keeps dying before their gone though.
    Agreed, the ending was awesome. I rolled my eyes a couple times earlier in the episode, though. I hate that it's the Ponds' last season too, but that's the nature of DW. I guess Doctors and companions alike are supposed to come and go like that. I doubt Moffat kills them. That would be lazy writing on his part, and he's not really known for that.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

For some reason I've started drinking Sprite.

I'm sure someone can comment on the reason(s) why.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Bought a new car the other day. Tech plates ordered. Stoked.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

You've realized how amazing it is when you mix it with CROWN

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

You've realized how amazing it is when you mix it with CROWN

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i never used to think of geckos as pests until now. i just cleaned out my storage shed for the first time in 5 years, and there was a well-established nest of geckos among some old boxes of ceramic tile in the corner. their poo was everywhere and the whole shed smelled like guano. still, among all the junk i pulled out i only found one spider and one cockroach, so maybe geckos are a pest worth keeping around.
    But did you run across any railroad spikes?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Would anone in the world outside of those commercials that run non-stop really recognise the Lexus theme music? It took me forever to "get" those commercials because I didn't realise that music meant anything.

Or is this a new thing they're just starting and hoping that it makes more sense in future years?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Tried a Dr.Pepper 10 yesterday. I like Diet DP, but the DP10 was really good very close to regular DP.

"Person of Interest" is a great show.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

who would have thought at this point in the basketball season that the men's team would be doing better than the women's team

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    who would have thought at this point in the basketball season that the men's team would be doing better than the women's team
    Me...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I got offered a job today, and it was Perfect except for the salary, which was way too low to support myself. I counter-offered, but it will almost certainly keep me from getting the job.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

"There are too many awards shows and bowl games." - heard a gay person say this.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Louisiana Tech Alumni and former Regal Blues member makes number 7... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...sports/page/20

+ Reply to Thread