+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

If a tree falls in the forest..and your wife is not there to hear it...are you still wrong?:icon_wink:
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Had to post this MBB score since it probably won't last...first media timeout...Gardner Webb 14 Kentucky 0 at Rupp Arena

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

38-27 G Webb at the half
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Still can't believe Gardner Webb pulled it off. Lots of Kentucky fans stuck with a package trip to New York that they won't be using unless they want to go watch GW.

Gillespie's honeymoon in Lexington may be a very short one if it isn't over already.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

a rucksack hurts more later than when carrying it.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Today, AG_Jr is learning that it is important to log off of BBB when you sign in from someone else's computer. Everyone please send him PM's to remind him of what can happen if he stays logged in to a friend's computer and that friend gets ahold of the computer.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

dave nitz by himself is 1000 times better than the mississippi state announcer and color man together. malcolm butler is at least 50 times better.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

The worst call ever was made in the Washington/Oregon State game last night.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I have to be the most unlucky fantasy manager ever. I start Tennessee's D over San Diego's D, because I figured the Titans would fare better against the Jags than the Chargers will against the Saints. San Diego has been a pain in my ass all season. Marvin Harrison is inactive AGAIN (which I somehow missed the memo on). Plaxico Burress lays an egg. And I made the bonehead decision to drop Dolphins TE Martin in favor of Dolphins TE Peelle. And I WAS a 10-point favorite in this week's matchup.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

And you want us to listen to you regarding our QB!

TB

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    And you want us to listen to you regarding our QB!

TB
    Nah, but I do think that if Mosley is as talented as Dooley keeps telling us he is then he needs to move him to a position where he will actually let him PLAY. Otherwise I start to wonder if he's just been saying nice things about Mosley to shut us up. Based on the amount of playing time he's gotten--one snap vs lsu?!?!--it seems like Mosley must be on the s--t list.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The closer I get to graduating the harder it is to make myself write papers. Shouldn't my motivation be running higher as I get near the end? It isn't like I was a model student when I started seminary (or anytime I was at Tech), but I'm pretty sure it has been much worse making myself sit down for even relatively easy projects these last two semesters. I am a darn good procrastinator but I swear i have been taking it to new heights lately.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    The closer I get to graduating the harder it is to make myself write papers. Shouldn't my motivation be running higher as I get near the end? It isn't like I was a model student when I started seminary (or anytime I was at Tech), but I'm pretty sure it has been much worse making myself sit down for even relatively easy projects these last two semesters. I am a darn good procrastinator but I swear i have been taking it to new heights lately.
    dude, have you forgotten your first senior year? did the procrastination get better towards the end then?
    you'll be fine. just remember all the great study habits you learned from me. :icon_wink:

Freakin' Chester Taylor is my new fantasy villain. I dragged his sorry but for weeks, then finally dropped him after Peterson's record-breaking deal. Then Peterson gets hurt and somebody scooped Taylor back up before I got to him and the jerk is up to 3 TDs and counting. Fantasy football sucks. The only thing that would be worse would be if I were up against the guy that picked up Taylor today. I hate it when I get beat by guys I cut a few weeks before.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Standing ovations are over rated. We have a guy in our church who stands to clap as the least little round of applause. Pretty much takes away from anything that truly deserves a standing ovation, but is also amusing when nobody follows him in those very few times and his wife has to tug him back into his seat.

+ Reply to Thread