+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Were they real?
    kinda like a sport term - "long."

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    ...Don't crop watermarks out of your pictures when you decide to repost. Makes you look like you just committed a federal (copyright) crime...
    You think?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Yowser.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I'm listening to a band called The Naked and Famous on spotify while I work. Their sound is kind of an electronic pop thing. Not bad, don't know a ton about them, only know a couple of their songs.

Apparently they have a song titled "Spank." I have no idea what the lyrical content is to this song because of the style of music and the fact that I'm listening at work with the volume down.

For a fleeting moment I actually considered trying to google the lyrics.

Then I considered what that search would consist of and how much I like my job.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if the TAMU chat rooms are blowing up with fans griping that their stands were never full tonight and they began to empty with the game still up in the air in the 3rd quarter. Can't believe all 103,000+ seats weren't filled.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

High school educators who don't understand or give validity to the Electorial College and can't grasp the fact that we are a Republic and not a Democracy....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

the "just in" prefix for thread titles should expire after 5 days.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I got in my son's vehicle last weekend for a quick trip to the store. When I got in I heard a "clicking" noise that sounded like it was related to the drive train or trans mission in some way. Later in the day my wife helped me as we would take turns driving slowly while the other would try to find exactly where the noise was coming from. She finally saw "something hanging down underneath". I asked "where?"... She replied, "The round thing in the middle"... I asked, "The drive shaft?"

Some my son's "friends" went to the trouble of crawling underneath the vehicle and putting a couple of very long wire ties around the drive shaft. This may be a common practical joke, but it was a first for me. As usual the joke was on Daddy and not my son.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I'm sitting here while a very thorough inspection is being done on a house we're trying to buy (our first to buy). It's an interesting feeling. Kinda like someone else taking a test where you're very invested in the outcome. Maybe similar to your kids taking the SAT.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

just remember this house is not your kid. you can throw it out if it fails (may be a good idea for a kid that fails the SAT, come to think of it). texastina and i made the mistake of getting too emotionally attached to a house before the inspection once, and didn't back out when we should have.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    just remember this house is not your kid. you can throw it out if it fails (may be a good idea for a kid that fails the SAT, come to think of it). texastina and i made the mistake of getting too emotionally attached to a house before the inspection once, and didn't back out when we should have.
    Good point. Fortunately the inspectors said it's in great shape and seems to have been well taken care of. They were extremely positive about foundation situation and roof. Around here, foundation issues are brutal, so that was good news.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Not worthy of its own thread, but here's former Tech assistant, Steve Forbes, trying to rally his troops at East Tennessee. They were only down by one at halftime, but they eventually lost 80-65.

http://thesportsdaily.com/the-sports...ep-talk-video/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Kidney stones suck.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Kidney stones suck.
    I have to agree with that statement. I had my first experience with them this AM!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Now have TWO degrees from Tech. Maybe come back for a third in distant future.

+ Reply to Thread