+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

At nearly 48 years of age, I have found the act of jumping to be the most unpleasant body movement. It is as if my hips and the earth have made a secret agreement that they forbid me to be off the ground.
    Likewise the second most unpleasant body movement is the act of squatting. It is like the same hips and earth that forbid the jump have a second secret agreement that I shall not lower myself down by the squat.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    One of the keys to great chocolate chip cookies is they must be under-cooked.
    Disagree. I like them crisp and love to freeze and eat them.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Disagree. I like them crisp and love to freeze and eat them.
    Well you are just wrong about that.😬

I think cookies should be chewy most of the time, not crisp.

Chips Ahoy taste decent, but are crispy.
    Chewy Chips Ahoy are chewy, but taste weird.
    Nilla Wafers are better when they have aged into a softer state after opening the package.
    Oreos should only be sold in Double-Stuff type.
    Snickerdoodles are nice.

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Two
    Warm
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Lightly crispy outside
    Chewy inside
    With butter cream icing in the middle
    Drop the mic

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

At nearly 48 years of age, I have found the act of jumping to be the most unpleasant body movement. It is as if my hips and the earth have made a secret agreement that they forbid me to be off the ground.
    Likewise the second most unpleasant body movement is the act of squatting. It is like the same hips and earth that forbid the jump have a second secret agreement that I shall not lower myself down by the squat.
    I'm not quite 40 yet, but my knees and I have been having some "interesting" conversations in the last year or so. I think there may be some secret agreements taking place without my knowledge between them and the ground.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I'm not quite 40 yet, but my knees and I have been having some "interesting" conversations in the last year or so. I think there may be some secret agreements taking place without my knowledge between them and the ground.
    Some of you youngsters aren't going to get much compassion on your "so called health" issues from us older guys!

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

just once before i die, i would like to experience an entire december without hearing the phrase "'tis the season for [insert promoted item]". is that so much to ask?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

I think cookies should be chewy most of the time, not crisp.

Chips Ahoy taste decent, but are crispy.
    Chewy Chips Ahoy are chewy, but taste weird.
    Nilla Wafers are better when they have aged into a softer state after opening the package.
    Oreos should only be sold in Double-Stuff type.
    Snickerdoodles are nice.
    i know what this is: 5 truths and a lie. i found the lie. classic oreos have exactly the right amount of stuffing. double-stuff oreos are too sweet.

incidentally, oreos are best when softened slightly by a quick dip in milk or by sitting in an unsealed package for about 24 hours. nilla wafers are best when softened by sitting on the bottom of a banana pudding...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i know what this is: 5 truths and a lie. i found the lie. classic oreos have exactly the right amount of stuffing. double-stuff oreos are too sweet.

incidentally, oreos are best when softened slightly by a quick dip in milk or by sitting in an unsealed package for about 24 hours. nilla wafers are best when softened by sitting on the bottom of a banana pudding...
    A man who knows his cookies.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

But have you ever had a box of cookies … on weeeeeeeeed?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    But have you ever had a box of cookies … on weeeeeeeeed?
    You can’t be quoting the liberal snowflake Jon Stewart in the liberal snowflake Dave Chappelle’s liberal snowflake movie?!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Great songs like the following could never be made today due to the fact the artists wouldn't have the balls to do so in today's PC climate -

Mexican Blackbird - ZZ Topp (hell every ZZ To
    Dirty White Boy - Foreigner
    Smokin' in the Boys' Room - Brownsville Station/Motley Crue (hell every Motley Cue song)
    I Used To Love Her - GnR (Hell Every GnR song)
    Hot For Teacher - Van Halen (Hell Every Van Halen song)
    Rapture - Blondie
    Take A Walk on The Wild Side - Lou Reed
    Skateaway - Dire Straits
    Cocaine - J J Cale
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Great songs like the following could never be made today due to the fact the artists wouldn't have the balls to do so in today's PC climate -

Mexican Blackbird - ZZ Topp (hell every ZZ To
    Dirty White Boy - Foreigner
    Smokin' in the Boys' Room - Brownsville Station/Motley Crue (hell every Motley Cue song)
    I Used To Love Her - GnR (Hell Every GnR song)
    Hot For Teacher - Van Halen (Hell Every Van Halen song)
    Rapture - Blondie
    Take A Walk on The Wild Side - Lou Reed
    Skateaway - Dire Straits
    Cocaine - J J Cale
    That should be played on a loop at every TECH Sporting event. Call it the no snowflake zone

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread