+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2538

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Reggie Bush is hitting the news with his opinion that paying college athletes could "destroy some people". I guess Reggie would know.

But Reggie, this time it will be legal.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Luke McGovern was a good one too.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

As a teenager, a cold Coca Cola in a can was my favorite soft drink. Then as a young to middle aged adult a cold fountain Dr Pepper was my soft drink of choice. Now as I near 50 years of age I find a cold bottle of Pepsi to be my favorite. Lord help me if I ever switch to diet colas.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    As a teenager, a cold Coca Cola in a can was my favorite soft drink. Then as a young to middle aged adult a cold fountain Dr Pepper was my soft drink of choice. Now as I near 50 years of age I find a cold bottle of Pepsi to be my favorite. Lord help me if I ever switch to diet colas.
    Growing up nothing beat an RC Cola and a Moon-pie.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    You've kind of been heading the other way in terms of sweetness. You're trending more towards Mountain Dew than Diet anything.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    You've kind of been heading the other way in terms of sweetness. You're trending more towards Mountain Dew than Diet anything.
    Well pooh. This is troubling news to hear.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

tragedy has struck:
    i just got a new phone (after my old one just wouldn't hold a charge anymore). i transferred my settings over from the old phone and everything went perfectly, except it didn't transfer any of my music for some reason. no worries -- i've got all my music backed up on my computer and an external hard drive, or so i thought. one of my willie nelson albums has a folder in both locations, but there are no files in the folder. i searched everywhere for the old cd, but could not find it.

while i don't think anything could ever take away the pain of this moment, i will gladly accept donations of old willie nelson cds or mp3s...

on the bright side, while rummaging through old cds, i did find an old promotional dvd put out by the Tech athletic department circa 2006 "Believe in the Blue". if i have time this weekend, i will try to upload it to youtube so that everyone can reminisce to a time when we had a football coach who didn't want to win too much because it might raise expectations.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    tragedy has struck:
    i just got a new phone (after my old one just wouldn't hold a charge anymore). i transferred my settings over from the old phone and everything went perfectly, except it didn't transfer any of my music for some reason. no worries -- i've got all my music backed up on my computer and an external hard drive, or so i thought. one of my willie nelson albums has a folder in both locations, but there are no files in the folder. i searched everywhere for the old cd, but could not find it.

while i don't think anything could ever take away the pain of this moment, i will gladly accept donations of old willie nelson cds or mp3s...

on the bright side, while rummaging through old cds, i did find an old promotional dvd put out by the Tech athletic department circa 2006 "Believe in the Blue". if i have time this weekend, i will try to upload it to youtube so that everyone can reminisce to a time when we had a football coach who didn't want to win too much because it might raise expectations.
    Get a music app (I use spotify for $11.99 a month) and have unlimited access to all the music you want for 43 cents a day!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    t i did find an old promotional dvd put out by the Tech athletic department circa 2006 "Believe in the Blue".
    ca. 2006 were some tough times to "believe in the blue"

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    ca. 2006 were some tough times to "believe in the blue"
    indeed.

Painting a ceiling is not in any danger of becoming my favorite way to pass the time.

Although I feel I should acknowledge my privilege here and admit that it's got to be worse if you have to use a ladder or roller-extender thing, which am I mercifully spared from needing for a standard ceiling.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Commenting on his son's $36.1 million contract Joe Burrow's dad said, "We finally got him outta our basement."

Facebook seems determined to facebook Instagram. Since they took over it's just one awful "upgrade" after another.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Facebook seems determined to facebook Instagram. Since they took over it's just one awful "upgrade" after another.
    There is much truth in your statement. The most recent change that starts showing "you might be interested" type stuff that's mostly advertising as soon as you are "caught up" is the most extreme example.

+ Reply to Thread