+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 170 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Just learned there is a recall on the Cpap that I used. Affecting over 5million patients who use same brand. Some machines are releasing potentially cancer causing agents into the air hose. Machines will not be replaced or repaired for at least 6 months because employees won’t come back to work since the government is paying them to stay home.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Just learned there is a recall on the Cpap that I used. Affecting over 5million patients who use same brand. Some machines are releasing potentially cancer causing agents into the air hose. Machines will not be replaced or repaired for at least 6 months because employees won’t come back to work since the government is paying them to stay home.
    I've had an Orion Viasys for years. I clean it the best I can, but have not decided it's worth it to spend the $300 plus on the generic cleaning system advertised.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I use a cleaner that utilizes UV light to disinfect. After that I wash with soap and water. Usually Once a week. Seems this problem is primarily associated with Ozone technology cleaners. A styrofoam sound dampener on the machine is breaking down and OZone speeds up the deterioration. Hope a bunch of people don’t die before they get this resolved.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Just had a new AC installed with a UV light sanitizer. The new AC is more powerful and the sound at the air intake is loud. I went to a local rug store I have used before and got some left over padding used under the rugs to line the intake of the AC. It reduced the sound a good bit, but now I'm concerned about deterioration sue to the UV. I'll check it at least every 6 months when I change the filter.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Just had a new AC installed with a UV light sanitizer. The new AC is more powerful and the sound at the air intake is loud. I went to a local rug store I have used before and got some left over padding used under the rugs to line the intake of the AC. It reduced the sound a good bit, but now I'm concerned about deterioration sue to the UV. I'll check it at least every 6 months when I change the filter.
    I would imagine you will be okay since it is UV. Also, you might talk to your A/C guy about further sound dampening. My guys built what they called a baffle to fit against the bottom of the unit. Doesn’t obstruct air flow and it will reduced the noise by about half. Built it out of foam board or something. Cost me $125 to be able to hear myself think again. Worth it for sure.

I did the same as you, basically, by laying a section of carpet scrap under the unit as well.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

why didn't any of you 1980's era alumni tell us about this awesome Champ costume?
    https://youtu.be/SZUvCp-3JO4?t=1028

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    why didn't any of you 1980's era alumni tell us about this awesome Champ costume?
    That guy was already the stuff of legend by the mid-90s.

There was a picture of the former Champ suit in the Union Board office. When I suggested we should get back to that suit -- it may have been cartoonish, but at least it was unique -- I was quickly shushed and advised not to speak of it again.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    That whole video is. . . something.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    That whole video is. . . something.
    an adequate description.
    i sent the video to my 17-year-old and asked her if it made her want to go to Tech. she replied "oh yeah for sure" after about 3 minutes (it's an 18 minute video)...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

There was a picture of the former Champ suit in the Union Board office. When I suggested we should get back to that suit -- it may have been cartoonish, but at least it was unique -- I was quickly shushed and advised not to speak of it again.
    "cartoonish" if there was a cartoon about a student who used amphetamines to stay awake and study for three weeks straight...

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I would imagine you will be okay since it is UV. Also, you might talk to your A/C guy about further sound dampening. My guys built what they called a baffle to fit against the bottom of the unit. Doesn’t obstruct air flow and it will reduced the noise by about half. Built it out of foam board or something. Cost me $125 to be able to hear myself think again. Worth it for sure.

I'm sorry, what did you say? Couldn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    I'm sorry, what did you say? Couldn't hear you.
    Exactly

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Small children loved that 1980's & 90's "Champ" suit......he was getting his picture taken all the time.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Some of those Champs were pretty good athletes too. I remember one that regularly made half court shots even in the suit. And then also did some pretty good dunks using the trampoline.

+ Reply to Thread