+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    again.
    dry and sunny here in Eagle Lakes
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    dry and sunny here in Eagle Lakes
    riiight...

i met one of your neighbors this week.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

again.
    Sounds like you should move. :icon_wink:

Growing up in Orlando, where 95% of property is below sea level anyway, a cardinal rule was to always look at houses when it had been raining.

A favorite ploy of the real estate agents down there was to peddle "beautiful cypress-wooded lots."

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

riiight...

i met one of your neighbors this week.
    who?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Sounds like you should move. :icon_wink:

Growing up in Orlando, where 95% of property is below sea level anyway, a cardinal rule was to always look at houses when it had been raining.

A favorite ploy of the real estate agents down there was to peddle "beautiful cypress-wooded lots."
    there was a "50 year rain" the week this house went under contract. i left work early to see what it looked like. it was still raining when i got to the edge of the subdivision, and i couldn't drive in because the water on the street was too deep (and a car was stalled out in the middle of the street). i parked on the edge of the high road and put on my rubbers and waded to the house. everyone was outside their houses snapping pictures, and i nearly got run over by a couple of kids rowing a canoe down the street. everyone said, "this is even worse than alison" (when they got 20" of rain). i made it to the house and the water still lacked about a foot in depth before getting into the house, so i decided to go ahead and buy it.

last saturday was the first time the street has accumulated more than an inch since then. i guess we're getting all the rain we missed in the last three months.

well, the lightning is starting to die down, so i should probably go and try to retrieve my trash can from wherever it has floated to.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    who?
    marty somebody (i don't think i could spell his last name even if i could remember it)

the week this house went under contract
    that was october 2006

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Anyone who volunteers to get beat up, gets what they deserve...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Okay . . . about all these college graduates running off to the high-paying jobs in Texas, etc. . . . what happened to all the Texas college graduates? And what does this say about Texas companies hiring Louisiana graduates? Louisiana has better graduates? Better education system??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

i parked on the edge of the high road and put on my rubbers and waded to the house. everyone was outside their houses snapping pictures,
    Good idea. You wouldn't want a leech to bite your jimmy. Your neighbors must have been impressed by your ingenuity.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Good idea. You wouldn't want a leech to bite your jimmy. Your neighbors must have been impressed by your ingenuity.
    they were impressed, but i've never called it "my ingenuity" before...

"malarkey" is a fun word, but i've never felt comfortable using in serious conversation.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

they were impressed, but i've never called it "my ingenuity" before...
    You should definitely start using that nickname with the Mrs.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You should definitely start using that nickname with the Mrs.
    Manny Ramirez may already be using it. Manny has been suspended from MLB for 50 games. The story from a "source with knowledge" being circulating on the internet is that Manny tested positive for a "sexual enhancer" - a drug which stimulates testosterone production.

The story reports that Manny will not appeal his suspension.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Manny Ramirez may already be using it. Manny has been suspended from MLB for 50 games. The story from a "source with knowledge" being circulating on the internet is that Manny tested positive for a "sexual enhancer" - a drug which stimulates testosterone production.

The story reports that Manny will not appeal his suspension.
    What I've heard is that it is a fertility drug. Manny claims the drug was prescription. This leads me to only one conclusion. Manny is preparing for a sex change operation. Think about it. That's why he's not appealing the suspension. It will give him time to have the operation and be back to baseball.

+ Reply to Thread