+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 170 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    What I've heard is that it is a fertility drug. Manny claims the drug was prescription. This leads me to only one conclusion. Manny is preparing for a sex change operation. Think about it. That's why he's not appealing the suspension. It will give him time to have the operation and be back to baseball.
    So you're saying Manny is really Manuela, but is increasing her testosterone production to help her become a male so that she can be even better at baseball? Who'd have thunk it? :icon_wink:

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingne...in-arrest.html
    I've been to Fenway. It wasn't full of drunken morons overflowing with profanity. But, for some reason, that's what comes out in masses to Tropicana when the Red $ox play the Rays.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I'm actually on my way to Lambright. I'll let you know how it turns out. :icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I'm too busy practicing my golf strokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTNN7a_5KE
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I'm actually on my way to Lambright. I'll let you know how it turns out. :icon_wink:
    So how long did you spend at the Bone and Joint Clinic this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    So how long did you spend at the Bone and Joint Clinic this morning?
    All I can say is that I'm glad they had mats down.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I just missed a baseball game because I had to replace my hot water heater.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

when i took my kids to brazos bend state park yesterday, one of the park rangers invited all of the kids to gather around while he fed the big glass lizard some dragonflies. so a group of small children and their parents were all gathered around this small glass cage while the ranger fed the lizard and told us interesting facts about it. about halfway through the first dragonfly, some gray-headed guy with a backpack and a bike helmet leaned in right in front of a little 4-year-old girl so that she couldn't see and started interrupting the ranger asking questions. it was actually pretty funny because the little girl's dad said loud enough for everyone to hear, "i'm sorry you can't see, honey, because some rude man is standing right in front of you." the guy didn't take a hint, and even after he was asked directly to get out of the way, he kept leaning back in and getting in the way again.

after the "show" was over, he saw the Tech logo on my fishing shirt from Techteamshop (i'll be looking for that endorsement check next week) and asked if i went to Tech. i started to do a "here's your sign" joke, but i decided to be polite and said yes. i knew he wasn't a Tech grad, so i didn't bother asking him where he went. someone else said, "where'd you go, lsu?" he said no, and i could tell he was starting to blush. he said, "guess again, we were big rivals." someone else guessed nichols. he finally reluctantly admitted "northeast."

True Grit is a pretty good movie and an even better book.

My biggest gripe with the movie is the standard one that the Rockies don't look much like the Ozarks.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Nothing on TV - watching Georgia and Ohio State softball. Georgia down 4 - 0, 2 outs, runner on first, best hitter on deck. Batter bunts, pitcher takes it and makes the throw to first and the play is very close, but the umpire calls the runner out.

I thought it would be a great time to try out the new TVOE replay, and when I froze the runner's foot hitting the bag, the ball was still a good 2 feet away from the glove. The umpire blew the call.

Does that bother anybody else? What is real is real, and she was safe. Will official's TV review finally take over other sports like it has football?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Nothing on TV - watching Georgia and Ohio State softball. Georgia down 4 - 0, 2 outs, runner on first, best hitter on deck. Batter bunts, pitcher takes it and makes the throw to first and the play is very close, but the umpire calls the runner out.

I thought it would be a great time to try out the new TVOE replay, and when I froze the runner's foot hitting the bag, the ball was still a good 2 feet away from the glove. The umpire blew the call.

Does that bother anybody else? What is real is real, and she was safe. Will official's TV review finally take over other sports like it has football?
    read a book.
    :icon_wink:

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    read a book.
    :icon_wink:
    Good advise indeed.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

My wife, a high school English teacher, is constantly working on grant writing in he "spare time". She spends counless hours for months on end and has been denied twice over the past two years. She just found out yesterday that her third grant writing project- a $100,000 federal grant- designed for the most modern form of redesign of the entire 9th grade for her high school...was GRANTED! I am so very proud of her.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    My wife, a high school English teacher, is constantly working on grant writing in he "spare time". She spends counless hours for months on end and has been denied twice over the past two years. She just found out yesterday that her third grant writing project- a $100,000 federal grant- designed for the most modern form of redesign of the entire 9th grade for her high school...was GRANTED! I am so very proud of her.
    And you should be. Grant writers scoring "touchdowns" these days is getting tougher and tougher.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread