+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 170 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

The fountain behind our house comes on every morning at exactly 6:58 a.m. If they don't adjust the timer for daylight savings time it will really mess with my morning routine.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    That's dumb. If the road isn't closed yet, why can't people drive down it?

Who are they to keep people from driving down an open lane?
    The "courtesy line" has been formed. No different than breaking up in any other formed line.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    That's dumb. If the road isn't closed yet, why can't people drive down it?

Who are they to keep people from driving down an open lane?
    Seriously? It makes the whole thing move faster when they do it. I love it when two 18 wheelers pull side to side to enforce the line.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I went to Sears to replace a 1/4" drive 5/16" deep socket that was lost or stolen, and I took an old Craftsman 3/4" drive ratchet that was broken. I laid the ratchet on the counter and the clerk asked, “so how long was the cheater-pipe?” I said, “do mean my moment-arm extension?”

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Did I understand correctly - free beer for Tech Alums?

The wife gets kabobs and other goodies from your place, but now I'll be comming with her. That is "one" of my two favorite kinds of beer - FREE.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    But I prefer a lighter fare with less carbs and such...

and where is the Cold Activated Label so I'll know when it's cold enough for consumption?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Seriously? It makes the whole thing move faster when they do it. I love it when two 18 wheelers pull side to side to enforce the line.
    I'm usually all for that as well, however going East on 20 in Bossier there is an extra exit lane for I220. I had some jackass block all the lanes the other day so even though I was not continuing East I still had to wait to exit. They have troopers posted there every afternoon and that seems to cut down on the cutting in line. Which, Dude is what causes traffic to back up in those areas.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

The best things in life hit you when you least expect them.

The same is true for the worst.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Yesterday, a police officer working the Rangers game took away my Rays lunchbox (that I had brought as a gift for a friend) because it is a metal container and she claimed "it could be used as a weapon." Earlier, I had been randomly searched by the stadium's security who had approved me bringing in my pocket knife. The police officer confirmed that I was allowed entry with the knife, but not with the metal lunchbox.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Yesterday, a police officer working the Rangers game took away my Rays lunchbox (that I had brought as a gift for a friend) because it is a metal container and she claimed "it could be used as a weapon." Earlier, I had been randomly searched by the stadium's security who had approved me bringing in my pocket knife. The police officer confirmed that I was allowed entry with the knife, but not with the metal lunchbox.
    This doesn't surprise me a bit.

I am a former Rangers season ticket holder for 5 years. But these days, I can't stand being out there. They've got so much "security" surrounding the place that you feel like you are being watched at all times. It's absurd. When I attended a Yankees game last month, I felt like I was in a Texas Correctional Prison yard.

And the security folks can be very rude. I've seen them throw people out of the ballpark for the most minor things. (No, I've never personally had a run in with them.) If they think you're too loud....OUT you go! Who needs that hassle?

Earlier this week the local TV stations here in Dallas reported that the Rangers are losing money and had to borrow $15M from Major League Baseball last week just to meet its payroll. I loved hearing that. Now maybe they'll have to fire some of those damn Barney Fife security folks they have lined up around the stadium like Huntsville State Prison.

HD

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

As an update, they sell similar metal containers in the teamstore (along with baseball bats and many other items that would be useful in a fight).

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

As an update, they sell similar metal containers in the teamstore (along with baseball bats and many other items that would be useful in a fight).
    perhaps weapons are allowed as long as they have a texas rangers logo. maybe if you bring a rangers-logo revolver, they would let you bring in your sidearm.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    perhaps weapons are allowed as long as they have a texas rangers logo. maybe if you bring a rangers-logo revolver, they would let you bring in your sidearm.
    Texas is probably the kind of place that would even sell sports logoed firearms.

So, I just purchased my football season tickets.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

So, I just purchased my football season tickets.
    I did as well.... had to rejoin my POUND boys that were trying to run away from me.

+ Reply to Thread