+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

I'm currently in Denver for the week. What do you know - I pass by a GRIFF'S! Did not go in though.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I spent the weekend with some family at Disney. While there, I followed my cousins in line for a photo with Jiminy Cricket, Rafiki the Baboon, etc., and got them all to hold up the DAWG PAW to show their and my love for those Louisiana Tech Bulldogs! The only Disney character to outright refuse was Cinderella.

This leads me to only one inescapable conclusion: Cinderella is a tramp and an LSU homer. Boo Cinderella.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Cinderella is a tramp and an LSU homer. Boo Cinderella.
    Yup ... ho-bag.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Lost a bet to Coach Haden Fox and had to change the avatar

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Weatherbie, entering his seventh year with the program, has been comparing the Warhawks to Kentucky Derby winner Mine That Bird. ULM is picked seventh in the preseason Sun Belt poll after last year’s 4-8 finish.
    Mine That Warhawk,” Weatherbie said.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Hypothetically speaking:
    If a Dawg were to get up early on Sunday morning and find that there is no milk in the fridge, it is best not to immediately run back into the bedroom and wake up Mrs Dawg to inform her that she forgot to get milk when she bought groceries the previous morning.

A much better thing to do would be for Dawg to think back to the previous morning when Mrs Dawg told him to bring in the rest of the groceries from her SUV. Then he might be inclined to walk outside and find that maybe he did not see the gallon of milk hiding behind some of the various crap regularly kept by Mrs Dawg in her car, at which time he could immediately drive to the store and get a replacement gallon of milk and stash the 98 degree spoiled milk in the McDonalds trash can while getting himself (and Mrs Dawg) a nice large coffee.

A younger less experienced Dawg might chose the first option and ruin his day, the rest of his weekend, and possibly land himself in the DawgHouse for a while.

An older and wiser Dawg would know to pick the second option and his wife would think he went out of his way to go get her coffee. Pay attention pups :icon_wink:

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

I sure hope you picked the second option! However, I somehow got the feeling that you picked the first option, and then, after it was too late, thought about the second one

TD
    ~~

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    I sure hope you picked the second option! However, I somehow got the feeling that you picked the first option, and then, after it was too late, thought about the second one

TD
    ~~
    All I will admit to is that I am a slow learner in some areas
    Last edited by ChipDog; 08-10-2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: to admit the truth

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Having the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force and Air Force Chief of Staff greet us when we landed at Andrews Air Force Base was cool. But not as cool as the commander of AAFB saluting our "convoy" as we made our way from the hospital to the plane when we passed his headquarters.

I was reading a book I found on the coffee table and it explained everything about fine wine. I understand about smelling the cork and the proper way to do it, but what about when the fine wine comes in a box? Maybe the book was just old and outdated. You know - possibly written before fine wine was boxed and not just bottled.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    Having the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force and Air Force Chief of Staff greet us when we landed at Andrews Air Force Base was cool. But not as cool as the commander of AAFB saluting our "convoy" as we made our way from the hospital to the plane when we passed his headquarters.
    BTW, Thank you for your service.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Do any of you Facebookers have the Scrabble application? If so, accept this as my challenge.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

School started this week. These multi task drivers are killing me.

People who text requiring more than a three word response also kill me.

This doesn't warrant a thread, but I figured it should be mentioned.

I'm retiring this username. Everyone knows me by my real name at this point anyway, and I've always kind of hated this one.

So, back to post count 1 I go!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    This doesn't warrant a thread, but I figured it should be mentioned.

I'm retiring this username. Everyone knows me by my real name at this point anyway, and I've always kind of hated this one.

So, back to post count 1 I go!
    I think your post count can be transferred.

+ Reply to Thread