+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2541

Thread: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Comments That Don't Warrant A Thread

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Have y'all heard about the new video Kenny Chesney made? Boys of Fall?
    Yeah, I put it up on my Facebook profile about a month ago, and now someone else puts it up everyother day, copy cats... great song though.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

There was a special on Sunday on ESPN about that and the video was a part of the special.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Have y'all heard about the new video Kenny Chesney made? Boys of Fall?
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Yeah, I put it up on my Facebook profile about a month ago, and now someone else puts it up everyother day, copy cats... great song though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    There was a special on Sunday on ESPN about that and the video was a part of the special.
    Very clever way to build some perpetual income for himself with the royalties.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

to me, if you say "that put the icing on the cake," it means you took something really good and ruined it. kinda like:

put the sweet-and-low in the chicory coffee
    or
    put the ulm in the competitive regional conference
    or
    put the gangsta rap in the house of blues
    or
    put the race debate on the football forum.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

At some point in math class I was told to put a line through Z so that it wasn't confusued with a 2. Why do people put a line through a 7?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    to me, if you say "that put the icing on the cake," it means you took something really good and ruined it. kinda like:

put the sweet-and-low in the chicory coffee
    or
    put the ulm in the competitive regional conference
    or
    put the gangsta rap in the house of blues
    or
    put the race debate on the football forum.

What? You're talkin' CRAZINESS son!!!

If it don't have icing, don't go callin' it cake! Cake w/o icing=muffin.

Seriously, though, I tend to pick my cake based almost entirely on the icing. You could put cream cheese icing on a Sunbeam hotdog bun and I'd pick it over icing-less cake.

One exception: Pound cake. However, when properly constituted, the sugar in the crust of a good pound cake makes an edging that is as good as icing. :icon_wink:

At some point in math class I was told to put a line through Z so that it wasn't confusued with a 2. Why do people put a line through a 7?
    So that it doesn't look like a 4. It makes sense when you see someone write a 7 with that loopy thing on the leading edge.

My 4s tend to look like Ys.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    So that it doesn't look like a 4. It makes sense when you see someone write a 7 with that loopy thing on the leading edge.

My 4s tend to look like Ys.
    Binary is where it's at. Or should I say 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110100

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

What? You're talkin' CRAZINESS son!!!

If it don't have icing, don't go callin' it cake! Cake w/o icing=muffin.

Seriously, though, I tend to pick my cake based almost entirely on the icing. You could put cream cheese icing on a Sunbeam hotdog bun and I'd pick it over icing-less cake.

One exception: Pound cake. However, when properly constituted, the sugar in the crust of a good pound cake makes an edging that is as good as icing. :icon_wink:
    cheese cake and pound cake are the two best kinds of cake. coffee cake isn't far behind. i'm probably one of the few people left in the world who will admit to liking fruitcake.

i do like a good chocolate or cream cheese frosting, and i like that butter-based frosting momma puts on her red velvet cake. it's that straight sugar icing used mostly for decorating birthday cakes that i don't like.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I'd like to kick Lou Holtz square in the nuts just to see if it would fix his lithp
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    cheese cake and pound cake are the two best kinds of cake. coffee cake isn't far behind. i'm probably one of the few people left in the world who will admit to liking fruitcake.

i do like a good chocolate or cream cheese frosting, and i like that butter-based frosting momma puts on her red velvet cake. it's that straight sugar icing used mostly for decorating birthday cakes that i don't like.
    Wholeheartedly agreed. I hate the icing that usually comes on sheet cakes.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Virginia Tech has the ugliest color combination known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    Virginia Tech has the ugliest color combination known to man.
    Are you friggin' kidding me?

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

OK...second ugliest:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread