+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 52 Seconds That Should Stop Obama

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Eek 52 Seconds That Should Stop Obama

Wow! Is this guy naive or what? This should have done him in already. But I guess Billary was too afraid to use it against him. At least not yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Re: 52 Seconds That Should Stop Obama

Insane that he's made it as far as he has.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Wow! Is this guy naive or what? This should have done him in already. But I guess Billary was too afraid to use it against him. At least not yet.

I think that's just exactly what the people who support Obama want to hear. Billary could use it but I don't think it would do them much good.

I've never seen a politician that people feel so passionate about. That's one scary dude, I'll say that.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Why are so many against missile defense systems?

Could someone please explain to me why they would oppose this? And why the left seems to think that these weapons (that are designed to destroy incoming missiles and not people) are inherently evil?
    Last edited by 9701Dawg; 03-03-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Why are some many against missile defense systems?

Could someone please explain to me why they would oppose this? And why the left seems to think that these weapons (that are designed to destroy incoming missiles and not people) are inherently evil?

Your asking us to logically understand and then explain Liberals lack of logic on this one? :icon_wink: Let's see, didn't we successfully shoot down one of our own faulty satellites, while in space, with a submarine based missle last week? Obama is just plain wrong on so many issues.

I'm telling you guys that this 52 seconds needs to be e-mailed around the country. This guy has zero clue of the real world. Maybe he's a black John Lennon back from the dead.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

This guy has zero clue of the real world.
    This is timely:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/artic...967794878/1002

Great time to abandon our missile defense systems.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    This is timely:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/artic...967794878/1002

Great time to abandon our missile defense systems.
    Exactly. Looks like Obama is trying to follow through where the Slickmeister left off with the Chinese. Giving them a real leg up for sure if his plan went into effect.

QUOTE OF THE DAY........by Barack Obama

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.

I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

THINK ABOUT IT.

Any questions?

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

THINK ABOUT IT.

Any questions?
    He said Greatest nation, not perfect nation.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

THINK ABOUT IT.

Any questions?

Taxing the hell out of the middle class and giving healtcare to everyone are not positives in my book.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Don't let the title keep you from reading this article by Investors.com. It's about much more than Obama's church. Read to the end about Obama's African ties to his brother ect... interesting article to say the least. Who knows how this might influence him or not.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/e...291&secid=1501

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Don't let the title keep you from reading this article by Investors.com. It's about much more than Obama's church. Read to the end about Obama's African ties to his brother ect... interesting article to say the least. Who knows how this might influence him or not.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/e...291&secid=1501

Oh yeah? Watch this entire video: http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player...News&204&&&exp

There is no defense for what this guy says. This very type of venom should sink Obama by association -- Obama is constantly praising this preacher and talks about how this church is the cornerstone of his faith. How could anyone want someone coming from this type of environment as the president? Of course, now we see where Michelle Obama gets her material. If I were Clinton or McCain, I'd be using this one early and often.

Big Dog barkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebarkinloud Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Obama scares the heck out of you people because the guys is not the traditional presidential type (white males).&nbsp; This is the perfect time for anyone to become President in following the train wreck called the Bush administration.&nbsp; Many conservatives do not want a non-white president but they certainly don't want one that is poised to better than any white president we've ever had excluding the founding fathers.&nbsp; So it is the people like you on this forum that tries to use his middle name to scare people.&nbsp; It is the people like you that focuses on his race.&nbsp; It is the people like you that tries to associate him with people that he has denounceed time and time again.&nbsp; The simple fact is that the democratic nominee is going to be president.&nbsp; Most of you are in denial about that.&nbsp; It is becoming more and more apparent each dat that Obama will be the nominee.&nbsp; That scares some of you so that even Hillary is more comforting to you.&nbsp; Sorry, the American people know that McCain is not the answer for&nbsp;this country.&nbsp; The American people know that Hillary is not the answer.&nbsp; It is Obama, a black man, and that scares the hell out of&nbsp;you.&nbsp; I find it pleasing, myself.&nbsp; The rise of the black man is very similar to the rise of America.&nbsp; From colonies comparable to&nbsp;(slavery) to the most powerful nation comparable to (most powerful position in the most powerful nation) in a little over 200 years............fitting.</P>

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Let me make one thing quite clear: black folks don't scare me at all. In fact, black folks don't scare most conservatives...but they scare the hell out of liberals.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread