+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Evolution

Your saying that a fish evolved into a mammal (whale), which re-evolved back into a fish? Could that mean that man's ultimate fate is to reaquire gills and return to the sea?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Your saying that a fish evolved into a mammal (whale), which re-evolved back into a fish? Could that mean that man's ultimate fate is to reaquire gills and return to the sea?
    A whale is not a fish; whales have lungs and blow holes - no gills. Mammals evolved from reptiles. Whales evolved from other mammals.

http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/frames..._of_whales.jpg

Here is a picture to help you visualize.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Makes you scratch your head, right? Where else would light come from beside the sun? How do you reconcile the creation of light/darkness and day/night on day 1 and the sun and moon on day 3?
    God.

Next question?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Oh and before you mention that little Gremlin I want to add that Jesus was God in the flesh and there is plenty of evidence that Christ walked the earth and NONE that your gremlin exists. Now proceed.........

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Bare with me, I don't give alot of thought to evolution.

According to evolution:
    First, there were fish. Some fish devoloped lungs and couldn't breathe in the water anymore, so they moved to the land and became known as reptiles. Repitles then "evolved" into mammals. 1 of these mammals decided to go back into the water, and miracously, didn't need gils because his lungs worked fine in the water?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

A whale is not a fish; whales have lungs and blow holes - no gills. Mammals evolved from reptiles. Whales evolved from other mammals.

http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/frames..._of_whales.jpg

Here is a picture to help you visualize.

Its pictures like these that really make evolution look like a joke. A dog becoming a whale. Now that I see these pictures with a dog looking more and more like a whale, it makes sense.

Why couldn't the doglike creature have been a species that just died off?

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Its pictures like these that really make evolution look like a joke. A dog becoming a whale. Now that I see these pictures with a dog looking more and more like a whale, it makes sense.

I think it would be cool to have a dog-whale as a pet. Maybe my lab is really a dog-whale. He is sure a good swimmer.

Why do we even talk about evolution in today's world? On the surface and at its core, it is just complete nonsense. I guess I would laugh it off if it weren't taught to the children as factual.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Oh and before you mention that little Gremlin I want to add that Jesus was God in the flesh and there is plenty of evidence that Christ walked the earth and NONE that your gremlin exists. Now proceed.........
    There is no evidence that Jesus is God. I can say that Albert Einstein was that flesh version of my invisible gremlin, but that doesn't constitute evidence.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Why do we even talk about evolution in today's world? On the surface and at its core, it is just complete nonsense. I guess I would laugh it off if it weren't taught to the children as factual.
    It is scientific fact. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think it would be cool to have a dog-whale as a pet. Maybe my lab is really a dog-whale. He is sure a good swimmer.
    Get a sea lion or an otter.

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post

It IS a species that died off.

There is no evidence that Jesus is God. I can say that Albert Einstein was that flesh version of my invisible gremlin, but that doesn't constitute evidence.
    Uh huh... he walked on water and raised Lazarus from the dead.

It's silly really. It's funny that people say that we are depending on faith and not facts. Well atheists and agnostics are doing the same thing. I put my faith in the Bible. They put their faith in CERTAIN scientists writings. They weren't there for these experiments and hundreds of years from now many of the same arguements they make against the Bible will be able to be made against the scientific claims they are now clinging to. My arguement requres faith. What funny and sad is they don't see theyare doing the same thing.

Get a sea lion or an otter.
    Too much of a hybrid. I want the land speed of my lab with the swimming ability of a whale.

+ Reply to Thread