+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: latechreport.com

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

latechreport.com

Suggestion,

Wonder if we can have a link to latechreport.com underneath the 'messageboard' link...just a suggestion. Being a big Tech fan, I now include checking out latechreport.com daily along with BBB.

My day starts at work...
    check whats on Bulldog Barks & Bytes > latechsports.com > latechreport.com > News-Star > RDL (at noon, thats when they update their page)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: latechreport.com

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Suggestion,

Wonder if we can have a link to latechreport.com underneath the 'messageboard' link...just a suggestion. Being a big Tech fan, I now include checking out latechreport.com daily along with BBB.

My day starts at work...
    check whats on Bulldog Barks & Bytes > latechsports.com > latechreport.com > News-Star > RDL (at noon, thats when they update their page)
    If you get to do all that before lunch, can you send me an application??

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I have dual monitors...it's called multi-tasking!

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I was hoping the news bot would pick up stories and it did for a couple of days but it is not picking up www.latechreport.com at all now to my knowledge.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Insider,

Someone posted the '97 Tech/Cal highlights on this board and YouTube. You should add them to your video highlights on Tech Report.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

will do..that was Bill Eden He sent it to me.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Cool. You are getting a nice litle collection there.

I wish we could get '97 Bama and '03 OSU highlights as well. I haven't seen any of them floating around the internet as of yet.

Insider,

Was it your company who did the pregame jumbotron "intro" at the Miami/Tech game back in 03?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Will there be a "believe in the blue" type DVD this season? I know that highlights from last season are tough to find, but I'd certainly LOVE to have one.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

It'll be nice to have a camera crew to follow dooley and co this season...kinda like those behind the scene shows you see on ESPN....i think it would go nicely with the dvd...I would like to see his pregame speech in the locker room, etc

Insider,

Was it your company who did the pregame jumbotron "intro" at the Miami/Tech game back in 03?

That intro was very cool.

Insider,

Yes, sir!

we have a new ad for Tech that is rolling out...

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Yes, sir!
    Sir!, You gotta get it on the site! Most of us have only seen it once.

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Yes, sir!
    Just wanna say that pregame intro was totally awsome...when Tech does get a jumbotron, I hope your staff will be involved with some of the graphics and videos.

+ Reply to Thread