+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lum Seeks New Experience...Maybe

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Lum Seeks New Experience...Maybe

Anyone know of any Business Analyst / Project Manager / Technology-Related Sales type stuff available? Preferably far, far away from north Louisiana (but I'm willing to budge on that if the price is right).

Love my current employer, but I'm beginning to realize that they don't really have a spot "on the roster" (so to speak) for what I want to do. I'm the best go-between man for IT and business/customer-facing employees in our company. Problem is, we don't employee Business Analysts.

I'd also love a sales position where I'd be pitching software/systems.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.

EDIT: Oh, the small stuff -- 5 years experience in technology/communications. BS Computer Science. Project Management certified. Currently persuing MBA.

And damn handsome.
    Last edited by Luminaire; 05-29-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Re: Lum Seeks New Experience...Maybe

There's lots of jobs in Dallas and Raleigh, NC around triangle. All telco's are going to softswitching. I have 11 years working in a telco NOC. Everything is moving to convergent networks. VOIP and video are about to hit it big. CCNA's and above are what companies are looking for hiring. The company I'm at now is strongly pushing us to get our CCNA certification. Having it now will help you land a job with good pay. A few years from now it won't be anything more than a general requirement. If you don't have it, get it now while it still has some value. If you wait too long it won't mean much.

You might also consider a sales engineer position with with a telco or IT vendor.

+ Reply to Thread