+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now Gary Sheffield is saying it . . .

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Now Gary Sheffield is saying it . . .

Sheffield says Latin players easier to control than blacks

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2891875

You have got to be kidding me right Gary. I'm about 100% positive that MLB teams sign players with the most talent and ability. Maybe fewer blacks are playing baseball. Probably like fewer whites are plating basketball. Maybe the white race can come up with an excuse on why not as many white players are in the NBA. How about b/c black players have more skill and fewer white kids are playing basketball. Maybe a university can waste money on a stupis ass research project like that.

Bottom line in any sport: If you got game, you will play, no matter your color.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Now Gary Sheffield is saying it . . .

i wonder if they looked into the fact that more black athletes are going into basketball because of the larger contracts at their signing. i'm guessing no...

you have to earn the big contracts in football and baseball, but basketball gives the millions starting off, and then the endorsements roll in.

+ Reply to Thread