+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: BB&B JOINS THE ATAC - $50,000 GOAL...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: BB&B JOINS THE ATAC - $50,000 GOAL...

A nice holiday www.latechsportspix.com order by The Frameup Shop in Ruston has allowed me to make another notch in the ATAC Fund donation belt.

Had to put away a little for the Bradshaw golf tourney April 21, so that'll be another donation (playing golf with Hebert's Homies, however, is a stretch when you talk about any value received with the donatioin.)

A reminder, all purchases made on the www.latechsportspix.com site include a licensing fee to the University Foundatioin and Tech athletics besides providing the photographer with green fee monies for the benefit tourneys!:icon_wink:

PS to Karl: Am I up to the catfish dinner yet??????
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

I'll send a check tomorrow for $369.28 per Jay's suggestion.
    Folks, despite Dawgpix's best efforts to keep us interested, I fear we are not rising to meet the challenge for this very important fundraising effort. I know I have neglected to tend to business .

That being said, I have decided to earn the dubious distinction of having joined the "CARTEK ATAC CLUB".

DFM, I'm sending you a check today to supplement my original contribution above. Let's see, I need 1000.00 - 369.28 = 630.72 . I think I'll add a dollar to that for good measure; and, also to show-up CARTEK .

Oops, given my original contribution was back on 07/17/2007, it's only fair that I should pay interest (I'll use 5% for 227 days), which I figure to be ~ 19.64 .

So, that makes it $630.72 + $1.00 + $19.64 = $651.36 .

I'll round it to even money, $ 652.00 .

GO, DAWGS ! ! !
    Last edited by nadB; 02-29-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

That's great!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread