+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BB&B JOINS THE ATAC - $50,000 GOAL...

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: BB&B JOINS THE ATAC...

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Just sent $50 by Paypal. That is all I had in my PayPal account. I will transfer some more over and send more later.
    Ditto..

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

$100 goes into the mailbox after I log off tonight. I think this is the way to go in contributing to this effort. I would like to see BBB make a statement here.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    $100 goes into the mailbox after I log off tonight. I think this is the way to go in contributing to this effort. I would like to see BBB make a statement here.
    Monday morning - we will reveal our goal and how we want to accomplish it...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Go ahead and count me in for $100 to start as well.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

DFM, you know I am in. Is there going to be a deadline for submission through BB&B? I need to wait until about the third week in June. Count me in for $100.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Ya lets raise a bunch of $ for this.

This could be our version of Field of Dreams. If were rebuild the TAC right, they(fans and fine ballplayers) will come!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

They said they want the new basketball court installed by August 4, so maybe we should try to have our donations turned in sometime before that. I guess there is really no rush for Tech to receive our donation(s) by a certain date, but a deadline does encourage people to donate promptly.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up Re: BB&B JOINS THE ATAC...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Monday morning - we will reveal our goal and how we want to accomplish it...

Gosh - for a CPA, Dwayne you are guite a marketer! And establishing a goal. WOW !

i hope we dont keep the same ticket prices as we have had.

Until we start pulling in an honest 3500 per game, we need to have a great deal for season ticket holders, discount the single game tickets and promote group rates. We need to pack the house, win games and build a large, loyal base of fans. Then we can charge more....and even saying that, we should never price out anyone in that market....

Just my 2 cents. We all know it and it has been discussed too much, really. Just hoping it gets done...

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I agree alta. I already have 4 season tickets in football and baseball, and to add 4 in basketball was way too much. I think they should offer the same deal they had last year at maybe a little better price until you get the fan base up. Didn't they have a one-price deal for families for both men's and women's bball?

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Didn't they have a one-price deal for families for both men's and women's bball?
    I cant remember. They need to come up with some great deals and promote them well in advance, not last minute. We should sell so many new tickets that it gets to the point people have to actually sit in the seat they bought..

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

DFM

Don't you have a program where you give tickets bought by out of towners that want to buy tickets but can't make the trip to Ruston? I bought a season ticket for football but just gave it back to Tech for their use. If I buy amymore season tickets, I want to make sure they go to someone who wouldn't buy a ticket but would go to the game and fill that seat. Preferably it would be to a younger individual who might decide to go to Tech when exposed to the school.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    I cant remember. They need to come up with some great deals and promote them well in advance, not last minute. We should sell so many new tickets that it gets to the point people have to actually sit in the seat they bought..
    Why don't you take it up with the new Director of Basketball Promotions?

This is a great idea, Dwayne. I'm glad BB&B is getting involved in this.

Oh, and Dwayne, if I want you to hand-deliver a check to AMc (for the tax stuff, just in case), do I designate on the "Pay to" line or the Memo line? (I've only ever designated through the Foundation website.)

I plan to give to this just because it is finally a specific goal with a plan to implement it and an accompanying, public request for money. (The CHAMPS mailer was also a good start.) I've been sitting on a little money to donate "when the time was right," and I'd like that to help the BB&B make a statement.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Why don't you take it up with the new Director of Basketball Promotions?

This is a great idea, Dwayne. I'm glad BB&B is getting involved in this.

Oh, and Dwayne, if I want you to hand-deliver a check to AMc (for the tax stuff, just in case), do I designate on the "Pay to" line or the Memo line? (I've only ever designated through the Foundation website.)

I plan to give to this just because it is finally a specific goal with a plan to implement it and an accompanying, public request for money. (The CHAMPS mailer was also a good start.) I've been sitting on a little money to donate "when the time was right," and I'd like that to help the BB&B make a statement.

I think either one will be fine -

As long as LA TECH FOUNDATION and ATAC PLAN are there....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Ok, I'm in for $50 and more later.

+ Reply to Thread