+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention all Houston Dawgs!!!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Attention all Houston Dawgs!!!

I am interning at Trendmake Homes in Houston this summer, and would love to meet those of you that live in Houston or the nearby area. Either respond here or private message me with some contact info, and I would love to get together and meet some of our faithful fans!
    Also, some suggestions on great places to eat would be greatly appreciated!

AG jr.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Attention all Houston Dawgs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I am interning at Trendmake Homes in Houston this summer, and would love to meet those of you that live in Houston or the nearby area. Either respond here or private message me with some contact info, and I would love to get together and meet some of our faithful fans!

AG jr.
    What part of Houston are you staying in?

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

AG jr.
    My wife and I bought a Trendmaker Home that is right next to the model in the Lakes of Fairhaven and they have been one of the better home buying experiences in our long line of home purchases so you have hooked up with a good company. If you are in the Cypress area let me know.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    What part of Houston are you staying in?
    I'm staying in west houston, Katy to be specific. I'm just off of North Fry.

Quote Originally Posted by CYFAIRDAWG View Post
    My wife and I bought a Trendmaker Home that is right next to the model in the Lakes of Fairhaven and they have been one of the better home buying experiences in our long line of home purchases so you have hooked up with a good company. If you are in the Cypress area let me know.
    I will be in houston through Aug. 31st. My cell is 318-332-1563 if you want to set up a lunch or anything.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYFAIRDAWG View Post
    I will be in houston through Aug. 31st. My cell is 318-332-1563 if you want to set up a lunch or anything.

Better watch out, JR. The last time Cyfair worked out a meeting with someone on the internet, I think I saw him on one of those news shows. Then again, you aren't a 13 year old girl either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Better watch out, JR. The last time Cyfair worked out a meeting with someone on the internet, I think I saw him on one of those news shows. Then again, you aren't a 13 year old girl either.

+ Reply to Thread