+ Reply to Thread

Thread: more drama

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

more drama

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/7856177.html

I wonder how this is going to turn out.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: more drama

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/7856177.html

I wonder how this is going to turn out.
    from what i've read he seems to be in the clear. I might however ask my convicted felon brother if he is breaking probation by carrying a gun before I crawl in the vehicle next time.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    from what i've read he seems to be in the clear. I might however ask my convicted felon brother if he is breaking probation by carrying a gun before I crawl in the vehicle next time.
    You have some other links? I'm not saying he did anything, but reading just this article, one has to wonder when you think of all the other happenings down there. When I first read it, I didn't know what position he played. I thought it might be defensive line, but then again he wasn't playing for Tech.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

At the very least, he is hanging around the wrong kind of people. I have difficulty relating to anybody who thinks firing a gun over some menial dispute is a viable option. Much less, going to a club with them.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    At the very least, he is hanging around the wrong kind of people. I have difficulty relating to anybody who thinks firing a gun over some menial dispute is a viable option. Much less, going to a club with them.
    Well, one of them is his brother.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Well, one of them is his brother.
    Yeah, I saw that. There was a time when each of my brothers were up to no good, and I promise you I wouldn't have gone out with either of them. Unless, of course, I wanted to participate in lawlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. There was a time when each of my brothers were up to no good, and I promise you I wouldn't have gone out with either of them. Unless, of course, I wanted to participate in lawlessness.
    Yeah, I agree with you and meant to say so earlier, but only had time to post what I did. It's one thing to love your family. It's another to participate with them in their misbehaviors.

+ Reply to Thread