+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ebay . . .

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog Rockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the ears Rockett's Avatar

Re: ebay . . .

I have never done the ebay thing before, but for the moment I am the high bidder at $51.22. The year of 1938 was the year that my mother graduated from Louisiana Tech so the ticket would be a neat thing to have. If there is a place where Tech sports items are housed at Tech, then I might donate it. That would be neat too !!

I may have to have some help if I win the bid. I do not know how to pay or anything like that. You have got me in this trouble so you will have to help me get out of it.

Galen Rockett

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Galen, looks like a big time bidder is in your sights. He has bought Ole Miss and Terry Bradshaw stuff in the past. Good Luck, two more days! Lay low till the end and smoke him.

Varsity Bulldog Rockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the earsRockett seems to have something between the ears Rockett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Galen, looks like a big time bidder is in your sights. He has bought Ole Miss and Terry Bradshaw stuff in the past. Good Luck, two more days! Lay low till the end and smoke him.
    I would like to have it to donate to Tech, but I am not going to spend a whole bunch of money. I just gave $500 to Champs, so I have about reached my limit. We will see.

Galen Rockett

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Be careful. Guys like that usually try to sneak in at (literally) the last minute of the auction and outbid you. You are still in the lead right now, which makes me think he is "stalking" you. Keep an eye on it!

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Be careful. Guys like that usually try to sneak in at (literally) the last minute of the auction and outbid you. You are still in the lead right now, which makes me think he is "stalking" you. Keep an eye on it!
    I never knew that ebay could be so intriguing.

Galen

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Addictive, Galen.
    :icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I'll try to "have your back" on this one as well Galen...PM me what you're comfortable with on your bid and I'll try to sneak up on the other guy if he tries to bump you at the last minute. If I get it I'll just list your address as the shipping address and we'll square up later on.:icon_wink:
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Here's a 1999 basketball championship ring for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-LOUISIANA-T...QQcmdZViewItem
    Go Tech!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Go Tech!

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Here's a 1999 basketball championship ring for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-LOUISIANA-T...QQcmdZViewItem
    Excuse me, I don't mean to spam but I'm selling that ring. Contact me if interested.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    Excuse me, I don't mean to spam but I'm selling that ring. Contact me if interested.
    To answer a few questions ahead of time:
    • I will sell to an LSU fan but make sure you get somebody that can read to read the item description to you and the buying conditions.
    Pretty funny!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Just curious...when did Tech become Tech instead of La Poly? My dad went in the 50s and I think it was La Poly back then. The ticket is for 1938. Just makes me wonder.

+ Reply to Thread