+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here brew their own Beer???

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Anyone here brew their own Beer???

Homebrewer here. http://www.homebrewden.com/ is where I get my supplies. They are local to me, so I don't have to order on the internet. Tip: Sanitize. Sanitize. Sanitize.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Oh yeah...bottling sucks, so the sooner you can spring for a keg setup the better. I am still bottling since I have no place for a second fridge.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

BUY MASS PRODUCED BEERS!
    AND DRINK ALOT OF THEM!
    I need the money!
    See, the more beer you drink that I sale the more money I make. The more money I make the more I can give to Louisiana Tech. So stop making your own beers because you are just hurting TECH! And if you already don't make your own but you are buying Anushiezer Busch (or Buttwiper) brands you might as well pay for and wear a lspoo shirt.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    There all older women Dirty....my wife is really just an alternate in her mother's bunko group.
    You forget MarketDawg, Dirty is pretty damn old. A lot older than me and you.
    Ha! Ha! Ha!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    BUY MASS PRODUCED BEERS!
    AND DRINK ALOT OF THEM!
    I need the money!
    See, the more beer you drink that I sale the more money I make. The more money I make the more I can give to Louisiana Tech. So stop making your own beers because you are just hurting TECH! And if you already don't make your own but you are buying Anushiezer Busch (or Buttwiper) brands you might as well pay for and wear a lspoo shirt.

JAB, I'm afraid I will never be able to help your cause. Let's just say the homebrew will save me and some friends some money and will be used to entice more friends to attend Tech games. Oh, I have a business here in Bossier/Shreveport too, I'll have to check that you are using my service so that I can support the Dawgs, or is it you that is sporting the BRMS gear?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDawg View Post
    You forget MarketDawg, Dirty is pretty damn old. A lot older than me and you.
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
    You wish.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/produ...px?ProdID=4882 Here's the older Cornelius kegs like I use. If you're old enough then you can remember sodas and the like being dispensed out of these kegs. This keg and your own 5 Lb. CO2 cannister with gauge and some inexpensive plastic tubing and you're ready to roll.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Gonzo, just ran into a guy that just "moved" here for the film industry. He wants to meet Carbone and brew some beers as wel. We'll all get together soon.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Oh, I have a business here in Bossier/Shreveport too, I'll have to check that you are using my service so that I can support the Dawgs, or is it you that is sporting the BRMS gear?
    YOU'RE NO FUN!

Isn't you business a lawn care business?
    Poor people like me have to mow their own yards.

JAB, you know I drink as much High Life as is humanly possible! I save the homebrew for special occasions. BTW I still have that High Life metal sign for you here at the store.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

YOU'RE NO FUN!

Isn't you business a lawn care business?
    Poor people like me have to mow their own yards.
    We don't mow lawns, but we are in the lawn care business. I think there are a couple of brands you carry that I can drink. Don't see this as a zero sum gain, just because there will be more supply with my home brew doesn't mean that I can't increase consumption so that everyone comes out a winner, especially me.

We don't mow lawns, but we are in the lawn care business. I think there are a couple of brands you carry that I can drink. Don't see this as a zero sum gain, just because there will be more supply with my home brew doesn't mean that I can't increase consumption so that everyone comes out a winner, especially me.
    I can live with that!

Ok so what are some of your favorite home brews? I'm willing to try just about any good beer. I'm not really crazy about the honey, wheat beers. I prefer a good ale, or stout. Some pilsners as long as they don't have a bitter taste.

Some pilsners as long as they don't have a bitter taste.
    Miller Lite is a pilsner.:icon_wink:

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Miller Lite is a pilsner.:icon_wink:
    Why do you think he said "bitter"

+ Reply to Thread