+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here brew their own Beer???

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Anyone here brew their own Beer???

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Miller Lite is a pilsner.:icon_wink:

JAB, I hate light beers! All light beers. All of them claiming to have taste are engaging in FALSE advertisement. I actually like Miller High Life, just hate lite and all other light beers. I'm 6' 180lbs, 41 years old and have found no need as of yet to give up one the the things I enjoy the most in life the taste of beer. I know they are good sellers for you guys, and bud light sells well, but for me anyone that drinks that stuff doesn't really drink beer, it's beer flavored water with the same alcohol. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you do well with it but if you were an lsu guy I would not feel the same way. Sell me on your other beers but please don't give me that lite is good beer pitch it doesn't fly with this ole Dawg.

Sorry for the rant.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Sorry for the rant.
    WOW!!!!!!!!
    Just rip my head off will ya!:icon_wink:
    JK

With 86 brands I think we may sell one or two you would like.

How about this pilsner?
    Pilsner Urquell

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Ahm, Market.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I know..I know. I've been pinched for time here lately. My business really tapers off in July so let me get past the 4th and we'll set a concrete date to brew...how about Sunday, July 7th? It'll be hot but outside but I'm free that evening. Maybe brew a batch around 4 or 5 PM? I have all the ingredients for a lager or a wheat brew. Let me know if that's good for you. Anybody else want to help/bring a sixer and brew some of Shreveport's finest?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I know..I know. I've been pinched for time here lately. My business really tapers off in July so let me get past the 4th and we'll set a concrete date to brew...how about Sunday, July 7th? It'll be hot but outside but I'm free that evening. Maybe brew a batch around 4 or 5 PM? I have all the ingredients for a lager or a wheat brew. Let me know if that's good for you. Anybody else want to help/bring a sixer and brew some of Shreveport's finest?
    How bout ya'll send some of your brews to Tallahassee after you guys get around to it???
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post

LOL, I'm glad you got my not so subtle hint. I should be able to swing that. Let me check with the Mrs. to be on the safe side. I'd prefer the lager, but anything would be great just for the experience.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Just checked with my missus..we're a done deal. Anybody else?? JAB? I think JAB should come by just to see how his guys get it done...and I mean get it done RIGHT! Miller does it right (just ask Straydawg). Anyway, anyone else that is interested and can make the trip; I assure you a good time and you might even learn something about beer, you are more than welcome. Ross

PS. It might be worth the trip just to see my La. Tech shrine and get a few good beers. Guiss..PM me your address and I promise to overnight you a couple of bottles of lager when it's ready.

How 'bout a good Tech name for our next creation? Bulldawg Brew...Dooley Suds? Send some ideas for names, label ideas. We might even be able to talk Chris into taking a picture or two for posting on the site.

Sounds like a great idea. PM me your address.

Just to clarify, Sunday is the 8th. That is the still when you want to do this.

Are we on for Sunday? I have to let the wife know so we can make the appropriate arrangements. Our oldest has a baseball tourney.

We're on

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Marketdawg, is your wife going to be there?
    And as there I mean under the same roof with you, not watching you make the it. Amy may be more inclinded to not complain (UGH!) if there are women there. Or maybe it won't matter because she is pregnant.

Market, I still need an address. PM me or send one to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Marketdawg, is your wife going to be there?
    And as there I mean under the same roof with you, not watching you make the it. Amy may be more inclinded to not complain (UGH!) if there are women there. Or maybe it won't matter because she is pregnant.
    I'm not sure if she'll be there or not and to what degree she wants to participate. I'll ask her and get back to you.

+ Reply to Thread