+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rike Selected in Second Round by Rockies - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Rike Selected in Second Round by Rockies - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech outfielder Brian Rike was selected by the Colorado Rockies in the second round of the 2007 First-Year Player Draf...

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Rockies draft Tech's Rike - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

Brian Rike spent Thursday much like any other college student out of school for the summer.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Rockies pluck Rike in 2nd round - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

Louisiana Tech outfielder Brian Rike saw a familiar number flash across his cell phone Thursday evening. He wasn't sure, however, just what the call was about.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Rockies pluck Rike in 2nd round - Shreveport Times

Godspeed, Rike.

Rike joins the Rockies - Tech Talk

Three years after joining Tech's baseball team as a walk-on, outfielder Brian Rike was offered a hard-earned $450,000 bonus to sign with the Colorado Rockies as their second-round draft pick.

More...

+ Reply to Thread