+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris goes Back to Jail

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Paris goes Back to Jail

The literally dragged her out of the court room kicking and screaming.:bigcry:

Why can't we just leave these poor millionaires alone?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/?gt1=10056

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Paris goes Back to Jail

is it bad that i'm laughing at paris hilton's photo of her crying because she has to go back to jail??? they should keep her there

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

That photo is PRICELESS.

I'm not ashamed to say that I laughed so hard at that, that I got the attention of all my coworkers this morning.

That judge is awesome.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are so mean. Paris called me before the hearing and she was very upset and I am very concerned for her well being. She can't stand being in the Big House. Come on - show some compassion.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I rolled too! Other celebrity convicts may be a little more cautious about asking for special favors from the sheriff next time. I hope they make her stay the whole 45 days this time - well, actually, I'd just as soon she'd get off whatever every other convict gets off for good behavior. I don't think she should be treated better or worse than any other jailbird. Of course, I am enjoying her captivity more than anyone else I can think of at the moment. Hard to believe it merited the "breaking news" email I got over her return to jail unless she was REALLY wailing at having to go back to jail!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Did you see that video of her and Dirtydawg?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

What's a crime is that people care about what happens with Paris Hilton.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Did you see that video of her and Dirtydawg?

I thought it was him but couldn't tell with that green night vision picture.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post

I was shocked that it was worthy of a "breaking news" email. People are having some fun at her expense. Do you really think ANYONE wants her to get to go sit at home to do her time?

Oh - and I'm downright sick at how little time that the murdering preacher's wife got for killing her husband. Now, that was shocking! 45 days for drunk driving and 3 months for shooting your husband in the back?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Oh - and I'm downright sick at how little time that the murdering preacher's wife got for killing her husband. Now, that was shocking! 45 days for drunk driving and 3 months for shooting your husband in the back?
    Don't let Vette see that.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I could care less...and change the channel everytime they bring it up...been watching the Military Channel the last 3 days!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

it would appear it's a good thing to be a woman, doesn't it???

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I was wonderng, because I never really followed the trial, but did anyone ever provide any concrete evidence that she was abused as she claims? I know she claimed she murdered him because of years of abuse, but was there any witnesses to this such as one of her daughters or someone she had complained to earlier? If not, I have thought as to why they would believe her without any concrete evidence but it would belong in the political forum in the "persecution" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I was wonderng, because I never really followed the trial, but did anyone ever provide any concrete evidence that she was abused as she claims? I know she claimed she murdered him because of years of abuse, but was there any witnesses to this such as one of her daughters or someone she had complained to earlier? If not, I have thought as to why they would believe her without any concrete evidence but it would belong in the political forum in the "persecution" thread.
    I didn't follow it that closely during the trial, but I never heard much evidence other than her testimony to that effect. I was watching the news about it a lot when it first happened - when she took her girls and disappeared. It sure didn't sound like self defense then!

+ Reply to Thread