+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 14 WAC Players Selected in MLB Draft-WACSports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

14 WAC Players Selected in MLB Draft-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Major League Baseball completed its annual First-Year Player draft on Friday and a total of 14 WAC baseball players were picked.* Fresno State had a WAC-high four players drafted while Hawai?i and Nevada had three, Louisiana Tech two and Sacramento State and San Jose State with one each.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: 14 WAC Players Selected in MLB Draft-WACSports.com

That's amazing that Brian Rike was the only WAC player drafted in the first 15 rounds!

Round-Pick
    2-72, Brian Rike, OF, Louisiana Tech, Colorado

16-492, Mitch Lively, RHP, Sacramento State, Colorado
    17-525, Ryan Rodriguez, RHP, Nevada, Seattle
    18-552, Brian Lapin, OF, Fresno State, Colorado
    21-657, Tyler Davis, RHP, Hawai‘i, San Diego
    21-662, Ozzie Lewis, OF, Fresno State, Minnesota
    23-703, Ian Harrington, LHP, Hawai‘i, Arizona
    24-732, Brandon Miller, LHP, Fresno State, Colorado
    24-735, Matt Renfree, RHP, Nevada, Seattle
    27-840, Justin Frash, 3B, Hawai‘i, Oakland
    27-841, Steve Susdorf, OF, Fresno State, Detroit
    31-945, Rod Scurry, RHP, Nevada, Seattle
    33-1015, Donato Giovanatto, OF, San Jose State, L.A. Angels
    50-1440, Dylan Moseley, RHP, Louisiana Tech, Arizona

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: 14 WAC Players Selected in MLB Draft-WACSports.com

Colorado drafted 3 other players besides Rike. It will be interesting to see if they sign and end up on the same team in the minors. Still hoping Rike goes to the Tri-City Dust Devils. I'll get to see him a lot in this area.

+ Reply to Thread