+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Sopranos Finale

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: The Sopranos Finale

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I had to leave at 8:30 and got back at 9:55 as he was making his way to the ring. Once the ending happend, I let out a HOLY SHIT!! That was incredible!!

Sad that I have that reaction to a millionaire dying. (yes i know that he's not REALLY dead, as he'll make his return at Vengance), but come on... who really likes him anyways.

Who do you think is responible for it?? Kane?? DX?? Shane-o'Mac??
    You know I dont think he is coming back. I think that was the way to kill off the Mr.Mac character. I think he will just be behind the scenes and not on tv anymore.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

And it was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

This will be the most fantastic whodunnit in TV history.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

You know I didnt know what to think at first but the more I think about it the more it works. How else would they "KILL" off that character, he will be behind the scenes. The way he was acting leads me to believe it was a suicide bombing!!! He will be back one day/ not anytime soon, I see him somehow being brought back from the dead by the Undertaker and coming back face...but not till maybe next year!!!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

It was the perfect ending. He gets his "thank you" to the audience in, and how appropriate that Fink, Briscoe, and Patterson are the final guys he sees before its over.

It was just perfect. The pinnacle of WWE-style wrestling, IMO. Sports Entertainment doesn't get any better than that. We've reached the mountain top.

I don't doubt that, in the long run, they'll mess it up (ALL TV whodunnits seem to fizzle out), but for one night, this was fantastic television. There was absolutely no better time, nor no better way, to do it.

To the non-wrestling fans - sorry we didn't create another topic for this. However, rest assured that it was AWESOME television (wrestling or not), and you really missed out.

The King is Dead. Long live the King.

Thanks Vince!!!! THIS is why they call it a male soap opera

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    It was just perfect. The pinnacle of WWE-style wrestling, IMO. Sports Entertainment doesn't get any better than that. We've reached the mountain top.
    Bigger today than a few years ago when Stone Cold & The Rock were on top??

I don't see it. None of the young guys impress me much.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Bigger today than a few years ago when Stone Cold & The Rock were on top??

I don't see it. None of the young guys impress me much.
    No, that 10 minute scene in particular. Not the overall company.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I watched the ending again to see if I missed something. After seeing it again, I didn't notice anything. Nothing in the credits to give away anything either. The viewers, including myself, knew time was running out and were expecting something to happen and it just didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I watched the ending again to see if I missed something. After seeing it again, I didn't notice anything. Nothing in the credits to give away anything either. The viewers, including myself, knew time was running out and were expecting something to happen and it just didn't.
    Since you said "..time was running out..", I now know what happened. Jack did him in!! It was all a government plot!!

+ Reply to Thread