+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: RUMOR: Target in Ruston?

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar

Re: RUMOR: Target in Ruston?

Why go to Outback when you can go to Dowling's? I haven't been to Outback in months but everytime I head back to Ruston, I always call ahead and pick it up when I hit the city limits. Only restaurant I have programmed into my cell phone.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportkid View Post
    Why go to Outback when you can go to Dowling's? I haven't been to Outback in months but everytime I head back to Ruston, I always call ahead and pick it up when I hit the city limits. Only restaurant I have programmed into my cell phone.
    Not open late enough... especially after games. Also they are 2 different styles of resurants. I'm becoming addicted to Dowlings, but I'd surely hit Outback MANY times while in Ruston.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

My wife would probably let us move to Ruston if it had an Outback and a Target.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    The new WOW is open next to Walmart, went in after the spring game, had some good Tech and Louisiana stuff, but not lsu! Talked with the owner and said that business was going great which is a good sign since spring/summer are usually slower. Just happy to see new businesses thriving in Ruston, the more the town grows the more it can support Tech is my thinking.
    What's WOW??

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What's WOW??
    http://www.wingery.com/
    It looks like a Buffalo Wild Wings

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Outback was ready to come while Chili's was setting record numbers when it opened.

After watching Applebee's not exactly blossom they decided no dice.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What's WOW??
    its some good stuff man. went there during the basketball playoffs and it was great with the big screens on the wall as well as teh little one at the booth for the kid.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

What happened to the grand plans of the "Excalibur" type entertainment center? I noticed the property where it was supposed to built is for sale.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    What happened to the grand plans of the "Excalibur" type entertainment center? I noticed the property where it was supposed to built is for sale.
    I will fill you in tomorrow evening, Sunday, on what happened with my original partnership group, the group that was supposedly partnering with the Pastor from the Church of the Apostles, and where I stand right now with my new partnership group. Going to bed now - been working in the yard all day for the past 2 days.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    There are two that are each less than 5 miles from my house here in Louisville.
    Guess they knew you were coming?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Guess they knew you were coming?
    Shoot man...Wendy's is the big time for us now. When the kiddo shows up in June, we'll be lucky to get that.

Ah, the life of a poor student...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Shoot man...Wendy's is the big time for us now. When the kiddo shows up in June, we'll be lucky to get that.

Ah, the life of a poor student...
    Subway has $5 footlongs right now. You can just about feed a family of 4 on one. :icon_wink:

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

GRIFF'S! I lived on Griff's when I was in Tech. Still enjoy it today. I can almost feel my arteries hardening from all the grease!!

+ Reply to Thread