+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Aillet Stadium on NCAA 2008

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Re: Joe Aillet Stadium on NCAA 2008

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    They got the new blue endzones design but no stadium...
    what do you mean "no stadium"?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    what do you mean "no stadium"?
    It's not OUR stadium. They've put Tech in the "generic" stadium that they use when they don't want to actually put the real stadium on the game. What's sad is the fact that Malone stadium is on the game, but the Joe is not.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It's not OUR stadium. They've put Tech in the "generic" stadium that they use when they don't want to actually put the real stadium on the game. What's sad is the fact that Malone stadium is on the game, but the Joe is not.
    I'm talking about the regular xBox version. I just bought it the other day, and The Joe is pretty much dead-on. They have the field house at the top of the field and everything. The press box was even done correctly. Same thing with the scoreboards.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I'm talking about the regular xBox version. I just bought it the other day, and The Joe is pretty much dead-on. They have the field house at the top of the field and everything. The press box was even done correctly. Same thing with the scoreboards.
    When they made the xBox 360 version, they had to build the entire game from scratch. EA didn't complete everyones stadium.

The regular xBox version they just made tweaks of the previous version.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Hey Doc. Shouldn't this be under the student kennel folder-gaming thread?

When they made the xBox 360 version, they had to build the entire game from scratch. EA didn't complete everyones stadium.

Ohhh ok.

Puppy Dollar Theater is an unknown

Still, this is the third game I believe on X-Box 360 - they should have all the stadiums right by now. They had time to put in new mini-games and stuff like that, but couldn't spend the time to get stadiums right? That just seems odd.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Theater View Post
    Still, this is the third game I believe on X-Box 360 - they should have all the stadiums right by now. They had time to put in new mini-games and stuff like that, but couldn't spend the time to get stadiums right? That just seems odd.
    2nd...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

2nd game, and VAST improvement over the first. Still not as feature-rich as the last-gen versions, but they are getting there.

Next year's edition should be *really* good.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    2nd game, and VAST improvement over the first. Still not as feature-rich as the last-gen versions, but they are getting there.

Next year's edition should be *really* good.
    Compared to Madden 08 (3rd edition for 360) NCAA sucks...

JFord

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Can't be more than 14.5K in attendance. EagerEagle from the WAC board was there and counted them all.

But at least we sold out the stadium...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post

JFord
    Yeah but that's pro football

Varsity Bulldog Junky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around hereJunky has turned a few heads around here

Well on the PS2 version I found they moved the stadium seats further away than they actually are. the north scoreboard is still on that hill, I guess they can't get it all right.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford View Post

JFord
    I know how to play NCAA. Madden I have no clue if I am actually doing anything. Too much has changed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I know how to play NCAA. Madden I have no clue if I am actually doing anything. Too much has changed for me.
    Well, the game play seems sluggish on NCAA, it always has. My NCAA 08 has actually not been played since the week I bought it.

JFord

+ Reply to Thread