+ Reply to Thread

Thread: money for tech approved

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

money for tech approved

_$12 million for the Louisiana Tech University research park.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=6647589

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: money for tech approved

Awesome!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Not done yet -

Still has to go to the Senate and I have yet to see this DESIGNATED on HB #3 which is the mechanism that funds HB #2 which is the capital outlay bill for the upcoming year.....

I've got a $5 million stake in HB #2 and subsequent HB #3 that I'm closely watching....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Not done yet -

Still has to go to the Senate and I have yet to see this DESIGNATED on HB #3 which is the mechanism that funds HB #2 which is the capital outlay bill for the upcoming year.....

I've got a $5 million stake in HB #2 and subsequent HB #3 that I'm closely watching....

get any more $$$ in the mail yesterday or today?

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    _$12 million for the Louisiana Tech University research park.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=6647589
    I think this may be half of what Tech was asking for.

I think they needed 20-25 mil for the park:

http://research.latech.edu/news/148

+ Reply to Thread