+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help/opinions on NCAA basketball players

Puppy Thor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around hereThor444 has turned a few heads around here

Need some help/opinions on NCAA basketball players

I have a paper to write on the best college basketball players that would be good in a fast break offense. I have just one slight problem, I don't watch basketball and research is not getting me too far. I can use players that are in the draft as well. So far I have Greg Oden at C, Kevin Durant at SF, Al Horford at PF, and Mike Conley at PG. I still need another Guard and a 6th man that can be any position, but they have to be quick on the court. Any ideas?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Re: Need some help/opinions on NCAA basketball players

i would go with corey brewer from florida or thaddeus young from georgia tech as my shooting guard, both are very athletic.

6th man could be whichever one you dont pick, or

joakin noah, florida

julian wright, kansas

jeff green, georgetown

al thornton, florida state.

all are extremely athletic forwards.

if you think brewer and young are more forward than guard, go with alando tucker from wisconson as your 2 guard. javaris crittendon from georgia tech is a pg/sg that is very athletic.

+ Reply to Thread