+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention Shreveport/Bossier DAWGS!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Attention Shreveport/Bossier DAWGS!

Calling All Dawgs!

You are all invited to attend the first organizational meeting for the Louisiana Tech Shreveport/Bossier Alumni Group. During this meeting officers will be elected and a group charter decided on. We ask that anyone that is interested in promoting Louisiana Tech in the Shreveport/Bossier area please attend. This group is open to all alumni and fans. Bring your spirit and bring your ideas…and please RSVP!

When: Tuesday June 26, 2007 at 6 pm

Where: Meeting room at G & G Distributing
    410 Hamilton Rd, Bossier City

Please contact Adam Bullock to RSVP

or if you need directions at:
    Liteman75@yahoo.com
    (318) 747-2337 ext 215 wk
    (318) 868-3441 hm

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Attention Shreveport/Bossier DAWGS!

I have a Word Document flyer available to any that may want it to email out to other people. Just contact me at the above email address.

bump

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

You forgot to mention that Tynes was buying steaks for everyone!

Well, I feel like I should input something here. I have been able to attend 2 of the 3 socials, and we have a GREAT leader in place that can really help us get this started. The first thing that we need is (broken record) BUTTS IN THE SEATS!!!! This is a great time to sit around with other TECH fans and express your opinions about what you would like for us to do. I have told James already that I don't know crap about leading a group like this, but I can take orders well. :icon_wink:

This is not limited to the dozen or so that have shown up, this is for FANS (BBB or not BBB), FAMILY, PARENTS of PLAYERS (rangerdawg and son :icon_wink: ), just anyone that has any vested interests into the sucess of Louisiana TECH University.

We are still waiting on TECH to help us out with the survey that should be a HUGE boost to the attendance of this formal meeting, but I haven't recieved anything yet. So to ALL of the S'port/Bossier dawgs, please attend these meetings and let's get a strong TECH chapter going here. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread