+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britain Has Talent show

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Britain Has Talent show

Yeah, but Britain Needs Dentist.
    Last edited by JAB; 06-15-2007 at 12:21 PM.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Mike, thanks for posting that. That is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. I, too, was not expecting that. One has to wonder what hidden talents are out there.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Yeah, but Britain Needs Dentist.
    I really do not mean to jab at you JAB, but this comment, in my opinion, is why we get Britney Spears instead of really talented people on the radio. Everything depends on the looks on TV, so we suffer through what we have to listen to. We can't get past the teeth to get to the talent.

It makes me laugh every time I hear the record companies blaming on-line piracy for their lack of sales. The reason they have a lack of sales is because there is no talent anymore, only people with great teeth.

I do love opera, but don't profess to know when one is a great opera singer. However, that was a remarkable performance, and that guy has more talent than anybody I'm hearing on the airwaves right now. I don't give a rats patoot about his teeth.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 06-15-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Mike, thanks for posting that. That is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. I, too, was not expecting that. One has to wonder what hidden talents are out there.

I heard a guy on the radio suggest searching for Paul Potts on youtube. I guess im conditioned like the rest of the world and when i first saw him i was ready to see what the gag was. The second he opened his mouth to sing i was BLOWN away. I'm kinda like you in that i dont have a clue about opera but i think it is an amazing talent that i am in awe of. Kind of like when you get to walmart at 5 in the morning and being the first to see the prices drop.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I really do not mean to jab at you JAB, but this comment, in my opinion, is why we get Britney Spears instead of really talented people on the radio. Everything depends on the looks on TV, so we suffer through what we have to listen to. We can't get past the teeth to get to the talent.

It makes me laugh every time I hear the record companies blaming on-line piracy for their lack of sales. The reason they have a lack of sales is because there is no talent anymore, only people with great teeth.

I do love opera, but don't profess to know when one is a great opera singer. However, that was a remarkable performance, and that guy has more talent than anybody I'm hearing on the airwaves right now. I don't give a rats patoot about his teeth.

Britney has as much talent as that Hispanic tart you had for an avatar for awhile.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

We can't get past the teeth to get to the talent.
    Sorry, teeth are just one of those things for me. And when that pretty little girl smiled and had no front teeth I just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Britney has as much talent as that Hispanic tart you had for an avatar for awhile.
    YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Charlotte, is that you?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Charlotte, is that you?

Charlotte, is that you?
    I think we have some men/boys among us that don't appreciate the talent it takes to move a hip right and not make it lie.

He did it again. Here is the second round:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3LkuN3Mv8&NR=1

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

wow. i was expecting a joke. that guy can really sing, and i did not know it was possible for a 6-year-old to sing that well.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    wow. i was expecting a joke. that guy can really sing, and i did not know it was possible for a 6-year-old to sing that well.
    I was expectding a joke too, but it's no joke. It is unbelieveable. I'm so glad Mike started this thread. Our family doesn't watch these type shows, and would have missed it.

Because of the sensation his first two performances created worldwide, the press dug into his background. He's clean. He had tried to get heard, but because of a lack of money for lessons and health problems, he never got past a few amateur performances. He was working as a cell phone salesman, and his co-worker's had no idea he could sing. He had given up on a singing career.

This is quite a human interest story, and I'm not usually into human interest stories.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I haven't seen anything on the American version that comes close to that. I'm no Opera fan but that was great. My kids watch the American version, so I'm usually catching part of it while I'm working at the computer but I haven't seen much more on the American version than people with unusual talents. Not necessarily extraordinary but unusual.

+ Reply to Thread