+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Article which could open doors into C-USA

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Interesting Article which could open doors into C-USA

Also, at one time Georgetown was thinking about upgrading their football program. Would make a lot of sense for them to be one of the 4 when they expand. Not sure that the school is willing to do that, but I think it makes sense and except for UMD, no D-I football schools are nearby. They would get killed starting out, but follow a USF or Boise model and they could be competitive within a decade or so. And I am sure the $$$ will help ease the pain.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Uh oh...looks like the big east is considering some type of joint football only addition (Army and Navy)...

This could close the most likely door to Tech...

http://www.wvgazette.com/section/Spo...gle/2007070330
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog grimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around heregrimey has turned a few heads around here grimey's Avatar

I think this is at least the fourth year in a row we are talking about being accepted to another conference, most notably the CUSA. Tulane and S. Miss will not allow it.

+ Reply to Thread