+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nike contract

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Nike contract

I read recently (http://www.nwlanews.com/index2.php?o..._pdf=1&id=4603) that Tech has signed a new uniform contract with Nike. Does anyone know if Nike will also produce t-shirts, shorts, and other apparel that can be purchased in the bookstore or elsewhere?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Nike contract

Quote Originally Posted by cic View Post
    I read recently (http://www.nwlanews.com/index2.php?o..._pdf=1&id=4603) that Tech has signed a new uniform contract with Nike. Does anyone know if Nike will also produce t-shirts, shorts, and other apparel that can be purchased in the bookstore or elsewhere?
    Yes. People on here have reported purchasing Nike Tech hats. Haven't seen any Nike gear in the Tech Bookstore yet, though.

(IMO, though, if you hid the swoosh on the hat and showed it to people they wouldn't be all that impressed. That swoosh has a lot of psychological power over gen X and gen Y folks.)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I was just watching the season ticket commercial and I saw that the commercial beings with a shot on 3 or 4 Nike footballs. I then noticed that Dooley was wearing a Nike Polo-type Tech shirt.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

What is the big deal with having Nike supplied jerseys, etc.? Is the swoosh an emblem of acceptance in college football? I mean, our local high school has Nike jerseys. And I noticed that texa$ a & m is moving from Nike to Adidas. North Texas is going with UnderArmour.

I say, don't worry about who furnishes the jerseys. Just win!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen View Post
    What is the big deal with having Nike supplied jerseys, etc.? Is the swoosh an emblem of acceptance in college football? I mean, our local high school has Nike jerseys. And I noticed that texa$ a & m is moving from Nike to Adidas. North Texas is going to UnderArmour.
    It's more about the recruits. They would rather us have Nike or UnderArmour than Russell.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It's more about the recruits. They would rather us have Nike or UnderArmour than Russell.
    Makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread