+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAC - Best MidMajor SI.com

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: WAC - Best MidMajor SI.com

Something i have been saying.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Boise St. = WAC flagship program

Dirtydawg, you like? I hate the flagship term as much as the mid-major term.

It makes me sick to see Benson getting slaps on the back for what Boise did.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    It makes me sick to see Benson getting slaps on the back for what Boise did.
    Heck, I have seen his name mentioned in the BIG 12 opening. Everyone rides the wave.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Boise St. = WAC flagship program
    I can't disagree...what they did last year was unbelievable...plus they've been consistent winners in our conf.

Varsity Bulldog persnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your timepersnickety Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Boise St. truly deserves that distinction. I am happy to see them with it. It's sad to see though, that La. Tech could have been in that position with just a little common sense...ie not scheduling so impossible and maximizing the funds that the program generates.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by persnickety View Post
    Boise St. truly deserves that distinction. I am happy to see them with it. It's sad to see though, that La. Tech could have been in that position with just a little common sense...ie not scheduling so impossible and maximizing the funds that the program generates.
    That is not a permanent title for Boise State. We are doing what we need to do now. Wish it had of been sooner - when WE had the wave to ride - but we have the opportunity now.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Yeah I guess we could sit here and hang our heads, wring our hands over what could have been, but it sure won't do any good. I'd rather focus on the good things that are happening and build on them. Great conferences are not built over night, our program has a chance to ride the wave of success that started a while back and we seem to be getting swept along with now. Let's hope we hang 10!

Bulldog BsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around hereBsuRep has turned a few heads around here BsuRep's Avatar

back in 2001 when you won the conference title you probably had the chance to try and ride the conference, but if you had an OOC that gave you at least 2 wins, 1 toss up and 1 hard game then you could boost your W/L record alot, thats what boise has done and now we have superb recruits and can eat tougher schedules. Plus, wins can do wonders for attendance, I dont care who you play. It will help!

Oh, and did I forget to say that I totaly agree with that article!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

You are preaching to the choir BSUREP. Our new Coach will be correcting our scheduling problems. If you look at our schedule this year it is better than recent years, but we are told that we will not have to run the gauntlet of games that we have in the recent past. Congratulations on your success we look forward to joining you soon, and if you can make it to Ruston this fall I promise the reception will be warm.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BsuRep View Post
    back in 2001 when you won the conference title you probably had the chance to try and ride the conference, but if you had an OOC that gave you at least 2 wins, 1 toss up and 1 hard game then you could boost your W/L record alot, thats what boise has done and now we have superb recruits and can eat tougher schedules. Plus, wins can do wonders for attendance, I dont care who you play. It will help!

Oh, and did I forget to say that I totaly agree with that article!

That's what happens when you don't get any administrative support and you have someone serving as AD who is not really qualified. BTW, I have watched that Okla game about three times. The last five minutes or so would make a hell of movie.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    That's what happens when you don't get any administrative support and you have someone serving as AD who is not really qualified. BTW, I have watched that Okla game about three times. The last five minutes or so would make a hell of movie.
    From what I've been told, the movie is already in the planning stage.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Good article but not one mention of Tech. Guess that's what you get when you don't win. I have full confidence Mr. Dooley will remedy that small detail for us.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    From what I've been told, the movie is already in the planning stage.
    The movie will SUCK compared to watching it live.

+ Reply to Thread